The global zeolites market report published by Fact.MR projects a gradual recovery through 2021 due to the massive closures experienced by key end-use industries such as construction and hydrocarbon extraction amid the coronavirus pandemic. According to the report, the market expanded 1.3 times during the pandemic crisis. The long-term outlook also looks modest, extending at a CAGR of around 3% through 2031.
Prior to the pandemic crisis, the market experienced significant gains, mainly driven by increased infrastructure projects. For example, between 2015 and 2020, the Indian construction industry generated more than 12% of the country’s GDP. It is also expected to reach $738.5 billion by 2022, driven by the growing need to accommodate an exponentially growing population. Therefore, manufacturers are introducing numerous zeolite catalysts and additives to keep pace with the burgeoning demand.
Download sample copy of this report:
“Extensive research efforts have increased the versatility of zeolites across multiple end-use industries,” said a Fact.MR analyst. Prominent manufacturers are therefore diversifying their product offerings to incorporate zeolites suitable for different grades, strengthening their revenue prospects.”
Profits are also expected in the water treatment and detergent sectors, respectively. Agricultural output is expected to increase by 70% over the next few years as the world population grows. Therefore, the demand for availability of clean treated water is increasing along with the deployment of extensive irrigation infrastructure. As a result, treatment plants are investing in water purification grade zeolites to expand their range in the future.
Highlights of Fact.MR’s Zeolite Market Study
- By type, it accounts for more than 3 out of 5 synthetic zeolite sales and has high utilization
- Detergent-grade zeolites will remain a key revenue stream due to their ability to impart softness to water.
- Witnessing increasing adoption of zeolites in the United States amid a surge in petrochemical refining projects
- Growing applications in water treatment operations to increase sales across the UK
- Stable growth expected amid rapid development of renewable energy infrastructure such as solar panels in Germany and France
- India, China, Japan and Korea emerging as attractive investment destinations
Zeolite Market – Prominent Driver
- Demand soars due to high demand in the construction industry for improved mechanical strength and durability of cement and concrete composites
- The increasing incorporation of zeolites in preservatives is expected to increase their pharmaceutical applications.
- Strengthening government environmental regulations to encourage adoption of zeolites in key industries such as petrochemical and sewage treatment
The major players profiled by Fact.MR in the zeolites market report include BASF SE, Honeywell International Inc., Arkema SA, Tosoh Corporation, St. Cloud Mining, Blue Pacific Minerals Ltd., Rota Mining Corporation, PQ Group Holdings Inc., and SACHEM Inc. ., National Aluminum Company Limited and Huiying Chemical Industry (Xiamen) Co. Ltd. These manufacturers are emphasizing offering customized products to win a wide customer base.
For example, BASF SE offers copper chabazite zeolites for diesel engine cleaning. As emission requirements for vehicles become more stringent, including the US 2010 and EURO 6 emission standards, automakers are integrating selective catalytic reduction (SCR) catalysts into diesel engines, primarily using the company’s copper chabazite zeolite catalysts. I did it.
Similarly, Tosoh Corporation offers a zeolite for molecular sieves called Zeolum ® that is widely used in gas production applications such as nitrogen separation, hydrogen purification, carbon dioxide and water removal, cryogenic purification, petrochemical production and refining, and anti-clouding of multilayer glass . .
Fact.MR has studied the zeolites market with detailed segmentation based on type, end use and major regions.
- By type:
- Zeolite A
- type X
- Y type
- End Use:
- architecture and construction
- water treatment
- animal nutrition
- Odor Control and Desiccant
- Other end uses
- By region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania
- Middle East and Africa
More Valuable Insights on the Zeolite Market:
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the global zeolites market in new products. This study provides essential insights into the zeolites market based on six major types (natural and synthetic) and end uses (building and construction, water treatment, animal nutrition, odor control and drying agents, detergents, agriculture and other end uses). . region.
Key questions addressed in the report
- What are the key factors driving zeolite market growth?
- What are the different end-use industries for zeolites?
- Which region is expected to hold the largest share in the zeolite market?
- How much will the zeolite market be worth during the forecast period?
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Sales Team : email@example.com