Increasing at a CAGR of 6%, the global medical connectors market is predicted to increase from a valuation of US$ 2.74 billion in 2023 to US$ 4.91 billion by the end of 2033. Hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and diagnostic laboratories & imaging centers are the prime end users of medical connectors.
Demand for medical connectors from ambulatory surgical centers is expected to rise at a similar CAGR of 6%, while that from hospitals is likely to increase at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
Developing Healthcare Facilities Aiding Medical Connectors Expansion
Healthcare facilities are essential for providing quality medical care to patients. As the population grows, so does the need for more healthcare facilities. To meet this need, medical connectors are expanding their services to provide access to healthcare facilities in more areas.
This expansion is helping to improve access to healthcare services and reduce the burden on existing facilities. The expansion of medical connectors is helping to create new healthcare facilities in areas that may not have had access before. This is especially important in rural areas, where access to healthcare can be limited. By providing access to healthcare facilities in these areas, medical connectors are helping to reduce the burden on existing facilities and improve access to care.
Medical connectors are also helping to expand the range of services offered by existing healthcare facilities. By providing access to specialized services, such as mental health care or physical therapy, medical connectors are helping to improve the quality of care available in these areas. This can help reduce wait times and improve patient outcomes.
Finally, medical connectors are helping to reduce costs associated with healthcare by providing access to more affordable services. By providing access to lower–cost services, medical connectors are helping to make healthcare more affordable for patients and families. This can help reduce the financial burden associated with accessing healthcare services.
New medical equipment and technologies are being developed as a result of continuous R&D in the healthcare sector. Improved medical connectors are required as these connectors are connected to various additional devices and equipment.
Medical connectors that are both affordable and tolerant of various sterilizing procedures are the main goals of manufacturers. When constructing medical connectors, attention is also paid to high dependability, avoiding the possibility of failure due to numerous external variables as well as bad handling.
- Smiths Interconnect has recently added more products to its inventory specifically for medical applications. Smiths Interconnect’s Hypergrip Flex is excellent for a broad range of medical devices, such as electrosurgical and endoscopic equipment, patient monitoring devices, catheters, at-home care, and portable therapeutic applications.
- For more than 60 years, LEMO has produced and distributed high-tech plastic and metal connectors. For the medical electrical connectors market, LEMO’s REDEL P series offers a variety of plastic casing models and contact arrangements. The connectors withstand 1,000 latch cycles without losing the electrical signal.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Amphenol Corporation
- Aptiv PLC
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Fischer Connectors SA
- ITT Corporation
- Lemo SA
- Molex LLC
- Samtec, Inc.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Smiths Interconnect
Key Segments Covered
- By Product:
- Push-pull Connectors
- Hybrid Circular Connectors & Receptacle Systems
- Radio-frequency Connectors
- Flat Surgical Silicone Cables
- Embedded Electronics Connectors
- Disposable Plastic Connectors
- Power Cords with Retention Systems
- Lighted Hospital-grade Cords
- Magnetic Medical Connectors
- By Application:
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Therapeutic Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Cardiology Devices
- Analyzers & Processing Equipment
- Respiratory Devices
- Dental Instruments
- Endoscopy Devices
- Neurology Devices
- Enteral Devices
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852