The latest industry analysis on Wood and Laminate Flooring Market provides sales outlook in 20+ countries, across key categories Product, Application, Sales Channel. Insights on Wood and Laminate Flooring Market market drivers, trends, and influencing factors are also included in the study.
The global wood and laminate flooring market is estimated at USD 64.8 Billion in 2022 and is forecast to surpass USD 111.6 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2022-2032.
The global wood and laminate flooring market contributed by providing around ~19% of the total revenue generated by global flooring market in 2021. The wood and laminate flooring business is estimated to provide an absolute $ opportunity of USD 46.8 Billion during the assessment period of 2022-2032.
Click here to get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Key Players in Wood and Laminate Flooring Market
- Tarkett, Mannington Mills Inc.
- Mohawk Group
- Abet Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Goodfellow Inc.
- Forbo Holding AG
- Armstrong Flooring
Key Wood and Laminate Flooring Market Survey Highlights and Projections
- Fact.MR analysis provides Wood and Laminate Flooring Market demand-supply assessment, revealing Wood and Laminate Flooring Market sales to grow from US$ 64.8 Bn in 2022 to US$ 111.6 Bn in 2032
- The report provides sales outlook on Wood and Laminate Flooring Market, opining Wood and Laminate Flooring Market revenues to register a CAGR of 5.6% during 2022-2032
- Wood and Laminate Flooring Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Wood and Laminate Flooring Market demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
- Japan and South Korea Wood and Laminate Flooring Market demand likely to grow at a steady clip during 2022-2032
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Wood and Laminate Flooring Market Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Wood and Laminate Flooring Market reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Wood and Laminate Flooring Market Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Wood and Laminate Flooring Market
- Wood and Laminate Flooring Market Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Wood and Laminate Flooring Market sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Wood and Laminate Flooring Market Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Wood and Laminate Flooring Market: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
Connect To an Expert:
What insights does the Wood and Laminate Flooring Market report provide to the readers?
- Wood and Laminate Flooring Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Wood and Laminate Flooring Market player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Wood and Laminate Flooring Market in detail.
- By Product Type :
- Wood Flooring
- Laminate Flooring
- By End User :
- By Construction Activity :
- Repair & Rehabilitation
- New Construction
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583