Badminton Shoes Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2028
Badminton shoes market exhibited growth at an impressive CAGR of over 8% over 2028. This growth can be ascribed to the fact that badminton ranks among the most popular sports in the world by participation.
Global demand for badminton shoes is likely to reach new heights and exceed US$ 2,800 Mn in 2019, owing to ever-increasing popularity of racquet sports, including badminton.
What are the main factors boosting the market for badminton shoes?
Tremendous growth in popularity of racquet sports, such as badminton and tennis, in the past decade continues to be a key driver of badminton shoes market.
Consumers, especially professional badminton players, are on a continuous lookout for modern lightweight & well-cushioned badminton shoes offering unmatched flexibility. This, in turn, is likely to boost growth of badminton shoes market during the forecast period.
Growing focus on use of high-end manufacturing technologies and advanced materials is likely to translate into a massive influx of new products with upgraded attributes. This, in turn, is likely to provide a significant impetus to growth of badminton shoes market.
Increasing availability of affordable badminton apparel and accessories is encouraging consumers from all income groups to make significant purchases. With consumers willing to increasingly invest in high-quality badminton accessories, badminton shoes market is estimated to witness strong year-on-year gains throughout the forecast period.
- In 2018, Yonex Co., Ltd. – a leading manufacturer of sporting equipment for golf, tennis, and badminton- made an official announcement of the release of its lightest badminton shoe, namely ‘POWER CUSHION AERUS 3’ of around 270 grams. This badminton shoe by Yonex can exceptionally absorb the after-impact of badminton footwork whilst offering unmatched flexibility and comfort to the player. This new product not only claims of offering enhanced resilience and shock-absorption, but also promises improved elasticity and agility.
- In 2018, Puma SE joined hands with Havas Media, a leading media division of the marketing & communications arena of the Havas group. This is a part of the company’s ‘over-arching strategy’ to introduce major reforms in its marketing approaches, which, in turn, will help in boosting brand-customer interaction and driving sales growth.
- In 2018, Lotto Sport Italia- a key manufacturer of causal and sporting clothing and footwear- launched one of the uniuque technologies of the company, namely ‘AMF – Adapto Memory Foam’ campaign in Bangaladesh. As per this campaign, customers making purchases of Lotto shoes worth Tk1500 form any of the flagship stores owned by the company will also get a pair of AMF shoe insole as a gift. This campaign was run by the company with a sole objective of reaping profits via value-added offerings.
Other key players profiled in the badminton shoes market include Cosco (India) Ltd, Mizuno USA, Inc., Carlton Sports, VICTOR RACKETS IND. CORP, Adidas AG, and Li Ning Company Limited.
Key Segments :
- By Sole Type
- By Demographics
- By Buyer Type
- By Sales Channel
- Independent Sports Outlet
- Franchised Sports Outlet
- Modern Retail Channel
- Direct to Customer
- Third Party Online
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852