The global washable and reusable mask market will keep generating revenues at a healthy 8% CAGR and is expected to reach a value pool over US$ 4 Bn during the forecast period (2020 – 2030). Consumer spending on healthcare products like sanitizers, masks and others has shown a significant uptick.
Recently the market experienced impressive demand for respirators in COVID-19 hotspots and led manufactures to ramp up production to fill the surge in the demand. Increasing demand among medical workers and others will amp up demand for surgical masks in the foreseeable future. Consumer preference for reusable and washable masks on the back of shortages of disposable respirators will continue to present remunerative opportunities. The surgical segment exhibits the highest growth, at an impressive 9% CAGR during the forecast period.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Several countries are grappling with shortages of masks for healthcare workers and individuals. Business owners from clothing manufacturers are making the shift to produce washable and reusable mask on the frontline of the pandemic.
Manufacturers that influence the competitive landscape are, but not limited to, 3M Company, Honeywell International Inc., Kimberly Clark Corp., Moldex-Metric, Inc., Vogmask, Cambridge Mask Company, Venus Mask and others. Amid the global pandemic, (COVID-19) companies are employing extensive measures to fulfil the need of hospitals and consumers. Also, companies are focusing on increasing their manufacturing capacity and expanding their product portfolio to reduce the risk of infection.
- In January 2020, the 3M Company has increased its production capacity of N95 respirator masks at its facilities worldwide due to coronavirus outbreaks. The company has expanded its assembly line with robots and employees at manufacturing facilities are working overtime to meet global demand.
Global Washable and Reusable Mask Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global washable and reusable mask market is segmented on the basis of product type, closure, function, application, distribution channel, and region.
· By Product Type :
- Respirator mask
- Surgical mask
- Dust mask
· By Closure :
- Earloop Closure
- Tie Closure
· By Function :
· By Application :
· By Distribution Channel :
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Pharmaceutical Store
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Washable and Reusable Mask make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Washable and Reusable Mask Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583