The global vitamin E market is anticipated to grow from a value of US$ 2.2 billion in 2023 to US$ 3.7 billion by 2033, expanding at a CAGR of 5.3%. Because of their significant antioxidant characteristics, high level of effectiveness, and ease of availability, tocopherols are highly sought after in the food and beverage, cosmetics, and animal feed industries.
Because tissues are the body’s first line of defence against lipid peroxidation, which protects the cell membrane from free radical attacks, vitamin E is a necessary soluble fat and one of the body’s most significant chain-breaking antioxidants. Foods that include it include cereal, vegetable oil, meat, chicken, eggs, fruits, vegetables, and wheat germ oil, among many other food items.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Will Tocopherol Vitamin E Products Remain in High Demand?
Tocopherols are in high demand in the food and beverage, cosmetics, and animal feed industries, according to the vitamin E landscape. Presence of rich antioxidant properties is stimulating demand, capturing a share of around 2/5th.
However, Tocotrienol consumption is anticipated to rise faster than tocopherol use. Tocopherol, on the other hand, accounted for more than 2/3rd of the vitamin E market in 2019. Furthermore, due to increasing demand from the cosmetics sector, global use of tocotrienols has grown significantly.
Prominent vitamin E product manufacturers are capitalizing on the untapped potential in emerging markets and are expanding their production capabilities to meet the rising demand for vitamin E in new regions. Market leaders are retaining a solid position as a result of the significant internationalization of firms through export and trade throughout the world.
Some recent market developments are :
- In 2019, Koninklijke DSM NV announced a joint venture with Nenter & Co Inc., which includes all of the latter’s products and related assets for vitamin E.
- In 2021, BASF concluded the sale of its manufacturing site in Kankakee, Illinois, to an affiliate of One Rock Capital Partners LLC, which includes the associated businesses of vegetable-oil-based raw material sterols and natural vitamin E products.
Key Companies Profiled
- ZMC Corporation
- BASF SE
- Zheijang NHU
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Jilin Beisha Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Wuhu Huahai Biology Engineering Co.
- Orochem Technologies Inc.
- Vance Group
- Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals
Key Segments Covered in Vitamin E Industry Research:
- By Type :
- Tocopherol Vitamin E Products
- Tocotrienol Vitamin E Products
- By Source :
- Naturally-sourced Vitamin E
- Synthetically-sourced Vitamin E
- By Application :
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
- Food & Beverages
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Is U.S a Hotspot for Vitamin E Products?
According to Fact.MR, vitamin E products sales in the U.S will amount to 70 kilo tones by 2026. Regional demand will be boosted by strong development in the animal feed industry and increasing meat consumption.
Increasing health issues, such as vitamin deficiencies and gastrointestinal illness occurrences in the region, are paving the way for vitamin E consumption. Furthermore, growing nutritional supplement demand, as well as rising healthcare spending per capita, are significant drivers driving regional market developments.
How Lucrative is the Market Growth in the U.K?
As per estimates provided by Fact.MR, the U.K accounted for 26% of vitamin E demand in 2020. The region is anticipated to experience further growth, expanding at 5% CAGR until 2031.
The growing knowledge of the necessity of nutrients via the usage of supplements, as well as the growing awareness of the importance of living a healthy lifestyle, are driving the natural source vitamin E market in this area.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Key Points Addressed in Vitamin E Industry Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583