The U.S. drone industry is anticipated to grow quickly at a CAGR of 22.2%, from a market worth of $11.1 billion in 2022 to $82.9 billion by 2032. The increased use of drones for both commercial and recreational purposes, as well as the introduction of cutting-edge technology by drone manufacturers into the market, are all contributing to the surge in demand, with the western part of the country accounting for the majority of the market share.
rones are now being used for several applications, ranging from surveillance, deployment in military operations, video recording, agriculture, film & television, etc. With this rise in drone applications, prominent players in the United States drone market are incorporating advanced technology in drones; for instance, increasing drone payload capacity, introducing drones for specific applications, etc.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7376?Pj
The technological aspects in association with the U.S. Drone Market give this research an additional edge over others. The estimates on future market size, market share, structure, and revenue are part of this discussion anticipated to help companies in the Automotive industry. The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also performed here.
Market Players: –
- 3D Robotics Inc.
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- General Atomics
- The Boeing Company
- Northrop Grumman
- Eagle Pro Industrial Tools Inc.
- Hoodman Corporation
- Transdigm Group Inc.
Categorization of U.S. Drone Industry Research
- U.S. Drone Market by Drone Type :
- Consumer/Civil Drones
- Commercial Drones
- Military Drones
- U.S. Drone Market by Product Type :
- Fixed Wing Drones
- Rotary Wing Drones
- Hybrid Drones
- U.S. Drone Market by Payload :
- Drones up to 25 Kg Drones
- 25 Kg- 50 Kg Drones
- 50 Kg – 100 Kg Drones
- 100 Kg -1150 Kg Drones
- Above 150 Kgs Drones
- U.S. Drone Market by Power Source :
- Electric Drones
- Gas/Gasoline/Diesel Drones
- Hybrid Drones
- U.S. Drone Market by End Use :
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Delivery & Logistics
- Media & Entertainment
- Construction & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Security & Law Enforcement
- Recreational Activity
- U.S. Drone Market by Sales Channel :
- Online Stores
- Direct to Consumer
- Third-Party Online
- Modern Trade Channels
- Electronic Stores
- Franchised Stores
- Independent Stores
- Online Stores
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the U.S. Drone Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Competitive Landscape: Top Companies in Drone Market
The U.S. drone market is expanding rapidly on the back of innovation being undertaken by key players in the market. Prominent drone manufacturers are incorporating advanced features and functions in drones and are also focusing on research & development and collaborative activities to gain an edge over their competitors in the market.
Companies are also focusing on state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools such as advanced assemble techniques, robotic automation, etc., leading to quality enhancement in the market.
For instance :
- The Boeing Company, in 2021, set up a new factory to produce a carrier-based drone for the U.S. navy in Illinois. This production expansion will result in high-fidelity models, thereby driving efficiency, quality, and flexibility throughout the production process.
- Northrop Grumman and Martin UAV conducted successful flight testing of an unmanned aircraft system in 2021.