The global truffles market is currently valued at US$ 325 Mn, which is expected to witness a prominent growth rate at a CAGR of 8.9% to reach US$ 764 Mn by 2031. According to Fact.MR, truffle sales account for a share of 11.4% of the global edible fungus market.
Restaurants and food companies are major product consumers and have a key role in augmenting truffle sales across the world. These fungi impart a distinct flavor and aroma to a wide range of food preparations, and are therefore widely demanded.
Click here to get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Key Players in Truffles Market
- Natura Tartufi
- Passione Toscana
- The Truffles Co. d.o.o.
- Italtouch Trading Fz Llc.
- Truffles Northwest
- Black Boar Truffle, LLC
- TruffleHunter Ltd.
Key Takeaways from Truffles Market Study
- The U.S. holds more than 90% of the North American market share, due to improved farming practices.
- Due to limited regulatory limitations on truffle harvesting, China accounts for 58.6% of the market share in East Asia, according to Fact.MR data.
- With a market share of 11.9%, Germany is one of the most important countries in the European truffles market, owing to rise of truffle production in the country.
- Black or perigord truffles (tuber melanosporum) reflect approximately 37.1% market share, but oregon white truffles (tuber oregonense) are estimated to witness a high growth rate of 11.6% over the forecast period.
- Due to increased health consciousness, organic truffles account for almost 17.8% market share.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Truffles Market Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Truffles Market reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Truffles Market Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Truffles Market
- Truffles Market Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Truffles Market sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Truffles Market Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Truffles Market: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
Connect To an Expert:
What insights does the Truffles Market report provide to the readers?
- Truffles Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Truffles Market player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Truffles Market in detail.
- By Product Type
- Black or Perigord Truffles (Tuber melanosporum)
- White Truffles (Tuber magnatum)
- Summer Truffles (Tuber aestivum var. aestivum)
- Burgundy Truffles (Tuber aestivum var. uncinatum)
- Oregon Black Truffles (Leucangium carthusianum)
- Oregon White Truffles (Tuber oregonense)
- By Nature
- Organic Truffles
- Conventional Truffles
- By Form
- Fresh Truffles
- Processed Truffles
- By Application
- B2B Sales of Truffles
- Food Processing Industries
- Food Service Restaurants
- Cosmetic and Personal Care Industry
- B2C/Indirect Sales of Truffles
- Store-based Retailing
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Independent Grocery Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retailers
- Online Retailing
- Store-based Retailing
- B2B Sales of Truffles
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583