Newly-released data on towable tubes shows that the global towable tubes market experienced year-on-year (YoY) growth of 3.5% to reach US$ 420.1 million at the end of 2021, with two rider towable tubes accounting for the largest share of 40.1%.
The market for global towable tubes is expected to create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 252.6 million during the forecast period (2022-2032).
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from Market Study:
- By product type, partially covered towable tubes holds a market share of 65.3%.
- By capacity, 2 rider segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2022-2032.
- Among the sales channels, online sales accounts for 33.8% market share in 2022 and is predicted to progress at a higher CAGR of 5.1% through 2032.
- North America holds 32.2% share of the global towable tubes market.
Airhead, Connelly Water Sports, Dreamer Inflatables, Gladiator, Havasu Water Sports, HO Sports, Intex Recreational Corp, iOcean Sports, Jobe Sports, MESLE Water Sports, O’Brien Watersports, Scheels Sports, and Sportsstuff, Inc. are leading manufacturers in the towable tubes market.
Major manufacturers of towable tubes are employing innovative solutions and key strategies such as customization and printing as their core competence. In addition, they are also conducting or sponsoring water sports events to spread awareness regarding their brands and product offerings. Online platforms are also playing a crucial role in the revenue generation of manufacturers of towable tubes.
Fact.MR has given in-depth information about the various strategies used by players in the towable tubes market, along with a sales analysis of towable tubes and top towable tube manufacturers, including SWOT analysis and sales generated by top towable tube manufacturers positioned across geographies.
The strategy for participants in the towable tubes market has been to focus on emerging markets where water sports is growing, and also focus on reaching water sports enthusiasts through digitization (selling online).
To deliver innovative towable tubes that are safe, sustainable, and economical & suited to the unique needs of end users, manufacturers need to improve their manufacturing capacity. Additionally, manufacturers of towable tubes should continue to prioritize working with end users so that they can develop customized products in terms of safety, economical price, and new additional features.
Segmentation of Towable Tubes Industry Research:
· By Product Type :
- Open Top Tubes
- Deck Tubes
- Ride-in & Cockpit Style Tubes
- Dual Tow Point Tubes
- Banana Style Tubes
- Rocker Tubes
- Other Product Types
· By Capacity :
- 1 Rider
- 2 Riders
- 3 Riders
- 4+ Riders
· By Build Type :
- Partially Covered Towable Tubes
- Fully Covered Towable Tubes
· By Sales Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Sports Outlets
- e-Commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South-East Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Towable Tubes include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Towable Tubes Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Towable Tubes market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Towable Tubes market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Towable Tubes market size?
More Valuable Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the towable tubes market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights based on product type (open top tubes, deck tubes, ride-in & cockpit style tubes, dual tow point tubes, banana style tubes, rocker tubes, other product types), capacity (1 rider, 2 riders, 3 riders, 4+ riders), build type (partially covered towable tubes, fully covered towable tubes), and sales channel (offline (modern trade, sports outlets (franchised, independent), others), online (e-Commerce websites, company/brand websites)), across six major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and MEA).
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583