It’s predicted that the analytical report Fact.MR has published on the controlled substance market will offer trustworthy data on a number of crucial elements driving the industry’s expansion. For significant stakeholders including strategy developers, end-use initiatives, financial backers, and assessment pioneers, this study is a great resource for information. The segment represented a sizeable offer in the controlled substance market during the hypothetical period of 2018 to 2028.
The prospects included in this section range from the capacity to produce items to the provision of retail, wholesale, and exhibition services. To get at various estimates and projections for the demand for controlled drugs market, both globally and provincially, Fact.MR experts conducted extensive rounds of both mandatory and optional research.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2032?PJ
Key Segments of Controlled Substances Market
- By Drug Class
- Medical Marijuana
- Recreational Marijuana
- By Application
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pain Management
- Sleep Disorders
- Cough Suppression
- By Distribution Channel
- Institutional Sale
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Retail Sales
- Retail Pharmacies
- E- Commerce/Mail Order Pharmacies
- Institutional Sale
Controlled Substances Market – Competition Landscape
- GW Pharmaceuticals has announced its plan of epidiolex (CBD or cannabidiol) development program in 2018, to combat infantile spasms, which according to the company is the fourth largest target indication for its program of epidiolex orphan pediatric epilepsy development.
- Molecular Science Corporation and Canopy Growth entered into a strategic collaboration in 2018, to pioneer standardized testing methods for analyzing and enhancing the efficacy of cannabis testing, its safety awareness and product knowledge.
- Aphria Incorporation has signed an exclusive agreement with Colcanna SAS for extending its medical cannabis sales in Columbia. Aphria eyes to leverage the large distribution footprint of Colcanna SAS to market its MMJ products in Columbia.
What are Key Growth Influencers of the Controlled Substances Market?
Adoption of controlled substances for management & treatment of a wide range of medical conditions, including obesity, diarrhea suppression, and refractory exogenous obesity. This has resulted in an expanding patient pool in the marketplace, in turn creating lucrative growth opportunities.
There has been a notable rise in advertisement campaigns apropos of public awareness on use of controlled substances, with regard to their licensing, registration, use, and storage, which in turn is upholding sales.
Growing preference for medical marijuana over prescription drugs for managing headaches, depression, back problems, and pain, despite criminalization, alludes current public health framework that deems cannabis abstinence becoming obsolete.
The WHO has been taking immense efforts for improving the access to controlled substances, by collaborating with producers and suppliers across countries with potential growth. These efforts are directed toward capacity building of dispensers & prescribers, along with the development of balanced legislation and policies.