The latest industry analysis on Point of Sale (POS) Terminals provides sales outlook in 20+ countries, across key categories Product, Application, Sales Channel. Insights on Point of Sale (POS) Terminals market drivers, trends, and influencing factors are also included in the study.
The detailed research report on the global (Point of Sale (POS) Terminals) market focuses on the macro as well as microeconomic factors that are helping its development. The report also concentrates on the regulatory framework that is shaping the future of the global market. Furthermore, the research report also makes not of the existing as well as prevailing pricing structure, emerging areas of applications, and imminent investment opportunities in the global market.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of Your Competitors, Download Report Sample: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4576
The Point of Sale (POS) Terminals study outlines the key regions – North America, Latin America, Europe and East Asia – along with the countries contributing the most in the respective regions. The report presents detailed insights about each market player, including SWOT analysis, main market information, market share, revenue, pricing and gross margin.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for POS terminals likely to reach US$ 85 Bn by 2022-end
- Fixed POS terminal holds a leading share of more than 75% of revenue
- POS terminal software to experience threefold growth through 2032
- Cloud POS to expand at a stupendous 10% CAGR through 2032.
- Retail industry to account for 34% of POS terminals usage from 2022 to 2032
- U.S to experience a CAGR worth 7% throughout the assessment period
- East Asia to dominate the global market, capturing 49% revenue
- China to be an opportunistic market, slated to surge at a 9% CAGR
“Market players stand to gain sustainable growth by forging strategic partnerships with stakeholders from within various applications. Innovation of POS systems with support features for managing inventory, and employee productivity will further product demand,” says the Fact MR analyst.
Front Runners are emphasizing capacity enhancements and global footprint expansion to leverage lucrative prospects in developing economies. Some notable developments are as follows:
- In June 2021, Samsung Electronics introduced Samsung Kiosk, an all-in-one solution that offers contactless ordering and payment capabilities. Providing customers with easy install options and a protective coating, the Kiosk is now available in 12 countries worldwide, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Australia, and Singapore.
- In July 2021, Oracle completed the acquisition of GloriaFood. The acquisition extends the Oracle MICROS Simphony Cloud POS platform by adding a global online ordering system and marketing solutions to enable restaurants of all sizes to go digital and serve customers directly through the web, mobile, and apps.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4576
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Point of Sale (POS) Terminals reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Point of Sale (POS) Terminals
- Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Point of Sale (POS) Terminals sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Point of Sale (POS) Terminals: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
What insights does the Point of Sale (POS) Terminals report provide to the readers?
- Point of Sale (POS) Terminals fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Point of Sale (POS) Terminals
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Point of Sale (POS) Terminals in detail.
Get Free Access to this Report: for Buy Now : https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4576
Key Market Segments in Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Industry Research
- By Product :
- Fixed POS Terminal
- Mobile POS Terminal
- By Component :
- POS Terminal Hardware
- POS Terminal Software
- POS Terminal Services
- POS Terminal Mining
- POS Terminal Metal Fabrication
- By Deployment :
- On-premise POS Terminal Deployment
- Cloud-based POS Terminal Deployment
- By Application :
- POS Terminals for Restaurants
- POS Terminals for Hospitality
- POS Terminals for Healthcare
- POS Terminals for Retail
- POS Terminals for Warehouses
- POS Terminals for Entertainment
- POS Terminals for Other Applications
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583