As per a new report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the market for specialty medical chairs is anticipated to top US$ 7 Bn by 2031, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6% over the next ten years.
Specialty medical chairs are medical equipment that are intended for the purpose of treatment, examination, and rehabilitation. These chairs are designed according to the medical needs and comfort of patients, as well as to offer doctors better access to their patients. These devices can be manual or powered by batteries.
An increasing number of patients requiring treatment and examination is nudging the growth of the market. Furthermore, rising geriatric population is expected to favour demand growth of specialty medical chairs for rehabilitation purposes.
Other primary factors such as innovation in the field of healthcare and acceptance of progressive equipment by healthcare establishments also drive the growth of the industry. In fact, the advent of technically developed and fully autonomous medical chairs is projected to provide attractive prospects for the industry.
For More Valuable Information on Regional Market Dynamics, Request a Report Sample –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6665
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global market for specialty medical chairs was estimated at 5 Bn in 2020, and is anticipated to top 7 Bn by 2031.
- North America accounts for 44% revenue share in the market for specialty medical chairs.
- Key factors that are boosting market growth include increasing aging population, rising number of dental, ophthalmic, and ENT clinics, and advanced healthcare infrastructure.
- Rehabilitation chairs account for 41% market share.
- Demand for treatment chairs anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8% over the next ten years.
- Demand for specialty medical chairs in the U.S topped US$ 1.4 Bn in 2020.
“Increasing technological product innovation will raise demand for specialty medical chairs in the healthcare industry over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
How is Ease & Manoeuvrability of Specialty Medical Chairs Nudging Market Growth?
Specialty medical chairs help individuals in enhancing mobility or in improving comfort during various surgical operations. Specialty medical chairs can be used at the time of examination and treatment of patients in hospitals, clinics and ambulatory surgical centres. Also, ease and manoeuvrability of specialty medical chairs allows professionals to use them in different fields of healthcare.
Increasing awareness of medical conditions and growing access to medical assistance are key factors driving demand for specialty medical chairs across regions.
In addition, increasing preference for home healthcare is fuelling the growth of this market. Moreover, continuous R&D activities by major players to develop innovative products is expected to boost product sales over the forecast period.
Introduction of technologically advanced and fully automated medical chairs is expected to provide beneficial opportunities for market players in the near future.
How is Demand for Specialty Medical Chairs Shaping Up across the U.S?
Demand for specialty medical chairs in the U.S. was estimated at US$ 1.4 Bn in 2020. High demand is owing to rising geriatric population and well-developed reimbursement structure in the country.
In addition, increasing number of dental, ophthalmic, and ENT (ears, nose, and throat) clinics across the U.S. are fuelling demand for specialty medical chairs in the country.
What is the Demand Outlook for Treatment Chairs in the Global Market?
Sales of treatment chairs are anticipated to increase at a lucrative CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. They are an indispensable part of any treatment procedure such as surgeries.
A major benefit associated with these products is that they help patients achieve a comfortable posture, which gives doctors unrestricted access to various parts of the body. This equipment increases safety for both, caregivers and patients, and enhances patient relaxation.
The market for treatment chairs is expected to grow steadily during the analysis period.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=6665
Many local and international medical device manufacturers are investing in this market due to its high growth potential. The competitive milieu has resulted in improved treatment delivery, better products, and increased patient safety.
Most key players focus on mergers & acquisitions, new product development, collaborations & partnerships, and expansion strategies to strengthen their market position.
- In June 2017, Dentsply Sirona entered into a distribution agreement with Henry Schein Canada, Inc. to expand its distribution network in Canada. Rising number of industry participants are expected to intensify market competition over the coming years.
Key Segments Covered in Specialty Medical Chairs Industry Research
- Specialty Medical Chairs for Examination
- Blood Drawing
- Specialty Medical Chairs for Treatment
- Specialty Medical Chairs for Rehabilitation
- Specialty Medical Chairs Used in Hospitals
- Specialty Medical Chairs Used in Clinics
- Specialty Medical Chairs Used in Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Key Market Insights Covered in Specialty Medical Chairs Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Sales of Specialty Medical Chairs and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Get Full Access of this Report through our PayPal Payment Optionhttps://www.factmr.com/checkout/6665
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583