The latest industry analysis on Non-Alcoholic Wine Market provides sales outlook in 20+ countries, across key categories Product, Application, Sales Channel. Insights on Non-Alcoholic Wine Market market drivers, trends, and influencing factors are also included in the study.
The detailed research report on the global (Non-Alcoholic Wine Market) market focuses on the macro as well as microeconomic factors that are helping its development. The report also concentrates on the regulatory framework that is shaping the future of the global market. Furthermore, the research report also makes not of the existing as well as prevailing pricing structure, emerging areas of applications, and imminent investment opportunities in the global market.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of Your Competitors, Download Report Sample: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4532
The Non-Alcoholic Wine Market study outlines the key regions – North America, Latin America, Europe and East Asia – along with the countries contributing the most in the respective regions. The report presents detailed insights about each market player, including SWOT analysis, main market information, market share, revenue, pricing and gross margin.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The U.S. is estimated to account for more than 83% of the North American market, supported by growing number of mindful drinkers in the country.
- China is estimated to account for 47.6% of the East Asian market share, driven by a strong supply chain.
- Italy is one of the potential markets in Europe, accounting for 15.2% of the value share, owing to high consumption wine and wine products.
- Still wine is anticipated to hold nearly 73% of the market share, but sparkling wine is expected to witness higher growth at a CAGR of 11.1% over the 2021 to 2031 forecast period.
- The alcohol-free wine market reflects around 78.3% of the market share, owing to its health benefits, and is estimated to surge at 11.3% CAGR.
“Introduction of a broad range of novel non-alcoholic wine products and increasing emphasis on health benefits associated with mindful drinking are estimated to boost market growth over the decade” said a lead analyst at Fact.MR.
The market is highly competitive with several producers of non-alcoholic wine products competing for a significant share in the market. The global market for non-alcoholic wines witnessed several merger and acquisition activities and new product launches during 2016-2020, and the trend is expected to continue owing to increasing consumer interest in low-alcohol and no-alcohol wine.
- HUN Wines launched the non-alcoholic canned wine named HUN Alcohol Free (AF) in 2021 in the UK region which is made from South African Chenin Blanc. It has an ABV of 0.5% and is vegan-friendly.
- US-based E. & J. Gallo Winery announced the acquisition of more than 30 wine brands from Constellation Brands, Inc. in 2021.
Similar recent developments related to companies offering non-alcoholic wine have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of non-alcoholic wine, manufacturers positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative production expansion, in its recently published report.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4532
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Market Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Non-Alcoholic Wine Market reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Market Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Non-Alcoholic Wine Market
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Market Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Non-Alcoholic Wine Market sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Market Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Non-Alcoholic Wine Market: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
What insights does the Non-Alcoholic Wine Market report provide to the readers?
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Non-Alcoholic Wine Market
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Non-Alcoholic Wine Market in detail.
Get Free Access to this Report: for Buy Now https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4532
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583