The latest industry analysis on Packaging Coating Market provides sales outlook in 20+ countries, across key categories Product, Application, Sales Channel. Insights on Packaging Coating Market drivers, trends, and influencing factors are also included in the study.
The detailed research report on the global (Packaging Coating Market) market focuses on the macro as well as microeconomic factors that are helping its development. The report also concentrates on the regulatory framework that is shaping the future of the global market. Furthermore, the research report also makes not of the existing as well as prevailing pricing structure, emerging areas of applications, and imminent investment opportunities in the global market.
Download Sample Copy of this Report:
The Packaging Coating Market study outlines the key regions – North America, Latin America, Europe and East Asia – along with the countries contributing the most in the respective regions. The report presents detailed insights about each market player, including SWOT analysis, main market information, market share, revenue, pricing and gross margin.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America accounted for a major chunk of the market at over 27% market share.
- The U.S. is projected to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 450 million during 2021-2031.
- Europe’s market for packaging coatings is likely to be the second-largest market during the forecast period.
- Fluoropolymer coatings are likely to be one of the highly preferred packaging coating types. Towards the end of 2031, fluropolymer coatings are estimated to reach close to US$ 690 million in revenue.
- Polyester coatings are also expected to experience robust demand growth during 2021-2031.
“Food packaging to provide strong demand growth for packaging coatings,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Competitive Landscape as per Packaging Coating Industry Research
According to Fact.MR’s market research analysis, DuPont, Solvay S.A., Nippon paint, Kansai Paints, Evonik Industries, BASF SE, Sherwin Williams, AkzoNobel, and PPG Industries are identified as key packaging coating manufacturers. Majority of the companies discussed in the report have focused on expansion, investments, acquisitions, delivery, portfolio expansion, and brand development.
- DIC Corporation in 2019 acquired BASF’s global pigment business segment which used to be known as BASF Colors & Effects. The acquisition widened the product portfolio of DIC Corporation. As a global manufacturer of pigments including those of coatings and inks, the company offers range of versatile solution to the consumers.
- Ardagh Group, a leading metal can manufacturer on April, 2019 announced the expansion of their production facility in Brazil by looking into the growing demand for aluminum packaging.
- In 2019, a North American company named Crown Beverage Packaging developed a new graphic studio for beverage cans. The Aim of the development was to attract customer through visual graphics designs.
- In September 2017, Akzonobel acquired a French manufacturer named Disa Technology, the acquisition between both the companies made a great global footprint by supplying innovative performance coatings.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies manufacturing packaging coatings have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=262
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Packaging Coating Market Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Packaging Coating Market reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Packaging Coating Market Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Packaging Coating Market
- Packaging Coating Market Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Packaging Coating Market sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Packaging Coating Market Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Packaging Coating Market: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
What insights does the Packaging Coating Market report provide to the readers?
- Packaging Coating Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Packaging Coating Market
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Packaging Coating Market in detail.
Get Free Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/262
Market Segments Covered in Packaging Coatings Industry Analysis
- By Coating Type
- Acrylic Packaging Coatings
- Epoxy Thermoset Packaging Coatings
- Fluoropolymer Packaging Coatings
- Plastisol Packaging Coatings
- Polyester Packaging Coatings
- Polyurethane Packaging Coatings
- By Packaging Type
- Metal Can Packaging Coatings
- PET Bottles Packaging Coatings
- Glass Packaging Coatings
- Flexible Plastic Packaging Coatings
- Rigid Plastic Packaging Coatings
- Liquid Carton Packaging Coatings
- By End-Use
- Food & Beverage Packaging Coatings
- Consumer Product Packaging Coatings
- Chemical Packaging Coatings
- Paint and Coating Packaging Coatings
- Industrial Product Packaging Coatings
- Semiconductor and Electronics Packaging Coatings
- By Technology
- Coil & Sheet Packaging Coatings
- Roll Packaging Coatings
- Spray Packaging Coatings
- Functional Packaging Coatings
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583