According to the latest industry analysis by Fact.MR, in 2023, the global tahini market stands at US$ 2.04 billion and is predicted to reach US$ 3.69 billion by 2033. Worldwide sales of tahini are projected to rise at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2023 to 2033.
A paste produced from mashed sesame seeds is called tahini. It is widely utilized in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern foods such as hummus and baba ghanoush. Some Asian dishes, including Japanese miso soup, also utilize tahini. The expanding usage of tahini made from sesame seeds in salads and energy drinks, among other uses, is also anticipated to have a big influence on industry expansion.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Leading companies are focusing on new developments, product standards, and supply chain management to increase their market revenue. They are concentrating on the introduction of new, high-quality goods with cutting-edge technology. Tahini demand is developing on a worldwide scale, thus businesses with well-known brands are progressively improving their market position by obtaining funding to expand their company operations.
For instance :
- In 2019, Rushdi Food Industries launched “next-gen creamy tahini with better functionality and easier preparation” for ready-to-eat salads and prepared foods.
- In 2022, the Japanese organic food company Clearspring introduced its premium and organic tahini products to the market.
- Sunshine International Foods Inc., a prominent food manufacturer in the United States, offers its Sesame King Tahini products, which are 100% pure, ground tahini pastes, made from the finest sesame seeds. The specialty of the company is that it mechanically hulls all sesame seeds, meaning no chemicals are used during the production process.
- Halwani Bros., a pioneer in food production, manufacturing, and distribution across Saudi Arabia, offers the Al-Nakhla Finest Tahina, along with other formats, including tahini red chili sauce, tahini original sauce, and tahini mustard sauce among others.
Key Segments Covered in Tahini Industry Research:
- By Sesame Seed Type :
- Hulled Tahini
- Unhulled Tahini
- By Product :
- Natural Tahini
- Whole Tahini
- Seasoned Tahini
- Organic Tahini
- By Application :
- Sauces & Soups
- Coffee Substitutes
- Dips & Spreads
- Nuts & Sweets
- Jams, Jellies & Preserves
- Mixed Spices & Seasonings
- Other Applications
- By Distribution Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Conventional Retail
- Online Stores
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Tahini include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Tahini Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Tahini market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Tahini market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Tahini market size?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583