The global sulfur fertilizer market is gaining steady traction at a CAGR of over 3%, and is set to surpass a valuation of US$ 5.5 billion by 2031. Increasing application in diverse sectors such as cereals & grains, fruits & vegetables, and others, coupled with advancements in the agriculture industry, is fueling sales of sulfur fertilizers around the globe.
Demand is predicted to be higher for sulfate and elemental sulfur fertilizers across geographies.
The recent report on sulfur fertilizers by Fact.MR depicts a thorough analysis of the global industry, its demand-supply patterns, potential, growth scope, and driving & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Get a FREE Sample Report (Includes – Market Shares, Size, Trends, 10 Yrs Forecast)
The global market is fragmented and thriving on key players. In order to secure their positions, key industry players are launching a wider variety of products.
- Nufarm Ltd. recently launched its new range of Nufarm Liquid Sulfur, Sulfate, and others.
- Koch Industries, Inc. launched its new range of SUPERU® Premium Fertilizer, and others, a couple of years back.
Key Companies Profiled
- Coromandel International Limited
- Nutrien, Ltd.
- Yara International ASA
- Nufarm Ltd
- K+S Aktiengesellschaft
- EuroChem Group
- Koch Industries, Inc.
- Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Ltd.
- Abu Dhabi Fertilizer Industries WLL
- Kugler Company
- Devco Australia Holdings Pty Ltd.
- Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd.
- Tiger-Sul Products, LLC
Market Segmentation by Category
- By Type
- Sulfate Fertilizers
- Elemental Sulfur Fertilizers
- Liquid Sulfur Fertilizers
- By Application
- Sulfur Fertilizers for Cereals & Grains
- Sulfur Fertilizers for Fruits & Vegetables
- Sulfur Fertilizers for Oilseeds & Pulses
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia