Global stuffed and plush toys market has shown steady growth in the recent past, and is expected to register a CAGR of more than 6% during forecast period. This growth in stuffed and plush toys demand can be attributed to manufacturers tapping into new revenue streams, as well as functionality centric innovations in the market.
New revenue streams for manufacturers are primarily Generation Y and millennials looking for vintage stuffed and plush toys. This consumer demand for vintage stuffed and plush toys is increasing and has led to a larger consumer base.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4539
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Cartoon Toys, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Cartoon Toys Market.
The report initially imparts an overview of the stuffed and plush toys market, considering current and future prospects in growth, to unveil attractive facets pertaining to the adoption of stuffed and plush toys across key regional markets.
An in-depth assessment on few of the stuffed and plush toys manufacturers offered in the report enables the report readers to gain detailed insights that are derived from stuffed and plush toys manufacturers across regional markets. A list of key companies operating in the stuffed and plush toys market provided in the report adds to the credibility of this exhaustive research study.
Stuffed and Plush Toys Market Leaders Focus on Portfolio Expansion
Stuffed and plush toys market is highly fragmented with top players accounting for only 20% revenue share in the market. Stuffed and plush toys manufacturers are focused on increasing their portfolio. For inclusion of novel themes and trademarked titles, companies like Mattel Inc. and Hasbro Inc. have been entering into partnerships or agreements.
Similar strategies have also been carried out by other stuffed and plush toys manufacturers. Inclusion of new products and themes as well as constant expansion of existing portfolio according to popularity and consumer inclination has contributed to the growth of stuffed and plush toys market.
- In 2019, Mattel, Inc. entered into an international licensing agreement with Sanrio Co., Ltd. for Hello Kitty and related trademarked labels. Mattel will design and develop dolls, play sets, stuffed and plush toys inspired by these labels as well as other characters in Sanrio’s portfolio.
- In 2019, Mattel, Inc. expanded their licensing agreement with Disney for Pixar Animation Studios. The licensing agreement included titles like ‘Onward’, ‘Coco’, ‘Finding Nemo’, ‘Monsters, Inc.,’ and ‘The Incredibles’.
- In 2018, Hasbro, Inc. entered into a partnership with Nickelodeon, for networks new hit preschool series Top Wing. The launch was primarily carried out in United States and the global launch was carried out in 2019.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4539
Global Stuffed and Plush Toys Market: Segmentation
Segmentation table of the global stuffed and plush toys market has been provided below on the basis of product type, stuffing material, sales channel, and region.
By Product Type :
- Cartoon Toys
- Traditional Stuffed Animals
- Battery Operated
- Action Figures & Model Play
- Dolls & Playsets
- Customizable stuffed animals
- Special feature plush and puppets
By Application :
- Synthetic toy fillings
- Natural toy fillings
- Eco friendly Toy Stuffing
- Organic Toy Stuffing
- Blended Materials (Synthetic and Natural mixed materials)
By Sales Channel :
- Hyper/Super markets
- Toy Stores
- Discount Stores
- Hobby and Craft Stores
- Other Sales Channels (Electronics and Video Stores, Gift Shops)
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4539
Key Takeaways of Stuffed and Plush Toys Market
- APEJ accounts for more than one third share in stuffed and plush toys market, and is expected to grow 2.1X by 2029 over 2019.
- Stuffed and plush toys based on action figures and models are expected to experience significant growth, generating a revenue of nearly US$ 1 Bn during the forecast period.
- While organic toy stuffing has been used minimally in manufacturing of stuffed and plush toys, it is expected to experience high growth rate during the forecast period.
- Hyper/super markets and toys stores remain the most preferred sales channels for stuffed and plush toys, and are expected to grow 1.7X collectively during the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583