The global smart PPE market is anticipated to rise at a steady CAGR of close to 6%, and reach a valuation of nearly US$ 3 Bn by the end of 2030.
With incidence of accidents rising at the workplace, and rising concerns regarding worker safety, demand for PPE, especially smart PPE, is set to rise over the coming years. Off late, integration of PPE with wearable technology is allowing the market to expand its horizons across regions.
The report by Fact.MR lists why demand is high from end-use sectors such as firefighting, healthcare, construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, chemicals, and food processing. It also talks about how the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the progress of this highly competitive market. Though North America will hold on to its dominant position in the global smart PPE market, East Asia will progress at a faster rate through 2030.
Click here to get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Players operating in global smart PPE have anchored their presence across prominent high potential regions due to increasing concerns towards worker safety in these region. Players have adopted targeted acquisition strategies and innovative product launches to meet increasing demand from end-use sectors across high potential regions.
Key players in the smart PPE market are focusing on product innovation and acquisition of regional players to establish their brand presence. For instance, in 2019, MSA Security completed the acquisition of Sierra Monitor Corporation, a leading provider of fixed gas and flame detection tools and solutions, and for Industrial Internet of Things that link and help protect high-value infrastructure properties. These will result in helping the company to accelerate its product innovation strategy by using cloud technology and wireless networking solutions.
Key Smart PPE Market Survey Highlights and Projections
- Fact.MR analysis provides Smart PPE Market demand-supply assessment, revealing Smart PPE Market sales to grow from US$ 1.2 Bn in 2020 to US$ 3 Bn in 2030
- The report provides sales outlook on Smart PPE Market, opining Smart PPE Market revenues to register a CAGR of 6% during 2020-2030
- Smart PPE Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Smart PPE Market demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
- Japan and South Korea Smart PPE Market demand likely to grow at a steady clip during 2020-2030
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Smart PPE Market Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Smart PPE Market reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Smart PPE Market Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Smart PPE Market
- Smart PPE Market Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Smart PPE Market sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Smart PPE Market Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Smart PPE Market: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
Connect To an Expert:
What insights does the Smart PPE Market report provide to the readers?
- Smart PPE Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Smart PPE Market player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Smart PPE Market in detail.
- By Product Type
- Protective Clothing
- Head, Eye, and Face Protection
- Protective Footwear
- Hearing Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- Hand Protection
- By End-Use
- Oil and Gas
- Healthcare Facilities
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583