The global silicon carbide market is likely to be valued at US$ 1,050 Million in FY 2022, up from US$ 988 Million in 2021. During the past year, the industry registered a Y-o-Y increase worth 16.3%. From 2022 to 2032, Silicon Carbide sales are poised to flourish at a CAGR of 17% to reach a value of US$ 5.1 Billion by the end of 2032.
The global market for Silicon Carbide is poised to yield absolute dollar growth worth US$ 5.1 Billion by 2032. Demand for Black Silicon Carbide will continue to thrive, with a documented CAGR of 16% during the 2015-2021 historical period of assessment, while demand for Silicon Carbide in Automotive proliferated at a rate of 16.7% during the same time period. The APAC will dominate the global market, registering a growth opportunity worth US$ 2 Billion from 2022 to 2032.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4581?PJ
Market Players: –
- Dow Chemical Co.
- AGSCO Corporation
- Carborundum Universal Limited.
- Entegris Inc.
- ESD-SiC b.v.
- ESK-SIC GmbH
- Gaddis Engineered Materials
- Grindwell Norton Ltd.
- Saint Gobain Ceramic Materials GmbH
- Snam Abrasives Pvt. Ltd.
The examiners have utilized various vast conspicuous business knowledge devices to unite realities, figures, and market information into income assessments and projections in the Market.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prominent Silicon Carbide providers are reliant on partnerships, collaborations, acquisitions, and new software launches so as to stay afloat in the global market. Constant innovations to ensure a seamless client-customer relationship are the main focus of prominent market players.
- In July 2021, STMicroelectronics manufactured the first 200mm (8-inch) Silicon-Carbide (SiC) bulk wafers for prototyping next-generation power devices from its facility in Norrköping, Sweden.The transition to 200mm SiC wafers marks an important milestone in the capacity build-up for ST’s customer programs in the automotive and industrial sectors.
- In April 2021, Saint-Gobain Crystar® developed a special, high porosity ceramic filter solution to provide a filtration efficiency equivalent to surgical masks (>95% retention of bacteria-inoculated aerosols with an average size of 3 µm, ref. EN 14683 AC. Combined with the enhanced airtightness of Precimask® masks, a high and reliable protection level is ensured.
Key Segments Analysis in the Report
- By Product type
- By Application
- Military & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583