During the process of making silk, Bombyx mori (silkworms) create a particular sort of protein called sericin. The two primary proteins of silk produced by silkworms are sericin and fibroin. Sericin, the sticky substance that surrounds fibroin, is the structural core of silk. Degumming, a process used in the production of silk, involves removing this protein from the raw fibre and discarding it. However, sericin possesses significant biological characteristics that make it useful in a variety of contexts.
Sericin supplies regular 18 amino acid-like amino acids, which is why it is frequently utilised in cosmetics, health foods, textiles, and medicine. Sericin is used in a wide range of industries because of this, including the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and textile industries.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of Your Competitors, Download Report Sample : – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3248
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The sericin market is anticipated to add 1.8X value by 2031 as compared to 2021.
- Personal care & cosmetic applications capture a major share, equivalent to two-third of the global sericin market, and are set to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 149.3 Mn over 2021-2031.
- The skincare segment is anticipated to gain around 179 BPS over the next ten years.
- Solid sericin is anticipated to gain around 3.2 BPS over the forecast period, and create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 155 Mn by 2031.
- Europe is set to dominate market revenue, and is expected to gain 72 BPS in its market share by 2031.
- However, Asia Pacific is poised to be the growth hotspot over the forecast period, and is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 61 Mn by 2031.
- The market in China and India is set to expand at high CAGRs of 7% and 7.5%, respectively.
- Due to the onset of COVID-19, market growth (-0.1%) was hit in 2020; however, sales are increasing and the growth rate for 2021 is pegged at around 5%.
“Plethora of researches to improve extracted sericin quality and identify newer use cases are expected to aid market growth,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Get Customization Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=3248
Vital players have been spending on research & development, and a plethora of researches are going on to identify newer use cases of sericin in the field of pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and textiles. This is expected to be a factor driving demand for sericin over the coming years.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global sericin market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of form (solid and liquid) and application (personal care & cosmetics [hair care, skincare, and others], pharmaceuticals, and others), across five major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa).
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3248
Through this report, reader gets insights and assessments on following aspects:
- Latest guidelines in important sectors influencing the overall demand in the Sericin Market
- Detailed profiling of diverse companies operating in this market
- Important trends underlining high investments by top shareholders in diverse countries
- Shifting consumer preferences and latest trends in key industries
- Latest opportunities for investments in diverse technology and product/service types
- Varying demand and consumption of diverse product segments
The insights and estimations offered in this report are the output of consistent research by Factmr analysts. The unique approach and effective guidance offered in this report will help stakeholders to comprehend the growth dynamics of the Sericin Market.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583