The self-service kiosk market is estimated to generate a market value of US$ 28 billion in 2022, grow at an 11% CAGR from 2022 to 2032, and reach a value of US$ 79.5 billion by 2032. The market was worth more than US$ 26 billion in 2021.
A specific research of the worldwide Self-service Kiosk Market competitive landscape has allowed, providing insights into firm profiles, financial condition, recent developments, mergers and acquisitions, and therefore the SWOT analysis. This market analysis report will provide a patent based on the reader’s concerns about the overall market scenario, allowing them to make a more informed decision about this market project.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5783
The study delves into the numerous critical features of the Self-service Kiosk market. The study provides insightful insight into important areas that are critical to the Self-service Kiosk market’s growth. Market size, growth, revenue, sales, demand, risks, threats, opportunities, economic forecast and history, and much more are among these elements. The report is based on real data analysed by our research analysts to provide our clients with a comprehensive picture of the Self-service Kiosk market landscape and to help them develop a business canvas.
The Self-service Kiosk Market report profiles the successive companies, which includes: –
- Advanced Kiosks
- Aila Technologies, Inc.
- ZEBRA Technologies Corporation
- IER, Kiosk Information Systems
- Meridian Kiosks
- NCR Corporation
- Source Technologies.
Analysts at Fact.MR are presently studying and coordinating their perspectives on the impact of COVID-19 across several industrial sectors. These insights are highly promising for a variety of firms and initiatives dealing with this historic downturn and making effective strategic decisions to expand and proliferate within a competitive business ecosystem.
- Food Self-service Kiosks
- Beverage Self-service Kiosks
- Retail Self-service Kiosks
- Parking Self-service Kiosks
- Electric Vehicle Charging Self-service Kiosks
- Patient Interactive Self-service Kiosks
- Information Self-service Kiosks
- Employment Self-service Kiosks
- Check-in Self-service Kiosks
- Automated Teller Machines
- Payment Method
- Cash Payment Self-service Kiosks
- Non-cash Payment Self-service Kiosks
- End User
- Self-service Kiosks for Banking & Financial Services
- Self-service Kiosks for Healthcare
- Self-service Kiosks for Retail
- Self-service Kiosks for Hospitality
- Self-service Kiosks for Transportation
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East Africa
Product innovation and strategic mergers and acquisitions define the competitive landscape of the self-service kiosk business. To capitalise on lucrative opportunities in developing nations, frontrunners are focusing capacity increases and global footprint expansion.
- NCR Corporation announced in August 2021 that TruMark Financial Credit Union, a $2.7 billion asset, has chosen NCR to provide a more smooth, uniform digital banking experience to its retail and commercial members. TruMark Financial will be able to provide an intuitive experience for both individuals and companies thanks to NCR Digital Banking.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation announced the acquisition of antuit.ai, a supplier of AI-powered Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for forecasting and merchandising in the retail and CPG industries, in October 2021.
What is the Projected Growth for the U.S. Self-Service Kiosk Industry?
In terms of value and volume, the self-service kiosk market in the United States is the fastest expanding. People are increasingly choosing to shop from self-service kiosks due to improved customer experiences. The US landscape is predicted to have a 40% market share.
Demand for interactive self-ordering kiosks in the United States is being driven by quick shopping experiences and high disposable income. Samsung Electronics America revealed new display solutions in June 2020. Palmer Digital Group, a branch of Industrial Enclosure Corporation, also launched a temperature screening self-service kiosk to measure temperatures before entering any space.