The Europe diet pill market refers to the market for weight reduction supplements utilised by European citizens. These supplements can contain a range of components, such as caffeine, green tea extract, and garcinia cambogia, and come in a variety of formats, such as tablets, capsules, and powders. Diet pill sales in Europe are likely to rise in the future years, owing to rising awareness of the necessity of weight control and an ageing population. Trends such as the growing popularity of plant-based components and the increased usage of mobile health technologies to measure and manage weight loss may also have an influence on the industry. It should be noted that there are several limitations and limits on the sale and use of
Obesity is increasingly seen as a serious health concern that can lead to a range of additional problems. Diet pills are drugs that aid in weight loss by combining exercise and a nutritious diet. With the growing fitness trend among the young population, there is an increase in demand for these weight management options. These drugs, in addition to a normal exercise and eating programme, act as a complement to weight loss.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6494
Segments Covered Europe Diet Pills Industry Research
- Drug Class
- Lipase Inhibitors
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Drug Type
- Prescription Drugs
- OTC Drugs
- Herbal Supplements
- Metabolism Raising Diet Pills
- Fat Blocking Diet Pills
- Appetite Controlling Diet Pills
- Distribution Channel
- Diet Pills Sold at Hospital Pharmacies
- Diet Pills Sold at Retail Pharmacies
- Diet Pills Sold at Clinics
- Online Sales of Diet Pills (e-Commerce)
- Sales of Diet Pills by Drug Stores
Key Takeaways for Europe Diet Pills Market Research Report:
- Demand for prescription-based pills for weight loss will continue rising in the U.K. Fact MR predicts overall diet pill sales in the country to surpass US$ 193 Mn by 2031.
- Sales of diet pills in Germany will rise at 3% CAGR owing to rising concerns about health and wellness.
- By drug class, glucomannan segment accounted for over 39.5% of the Europe market in 2020.
- By drug type, herbal diet supplements sales totalled US$ 444.3 Mn in 2020 owing to increase in demand for organic product consumption.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Glucomannan is expected to contribute more than 41% revenue share in the market by 2031.
- Among all the drug type, demand for herbal supplements is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3% through 2031.
- Appetite controlling pills dominate the market among the mechanisms, and are expect to reach a valuation of US$ 595 Mn by 2031.
- The U.K. holds the highest share in the Europe diet pills market, while Germany is the next leading country, with these markets expected to progress at 3.6% and 3% CAGRs, respectively.
- Rising spending on dietary supplements and nutrition are driving demand for diet pills for appetite control.
- Expansion of distribution channels for diet pills will bolster sales opportunities in Europe.
- Rising adoption of drugs for weight loss and obesity-control will accelerate demand for weight loss pills in Europe.
- Increasing availability across e-commerce platforms will encourage diet pill sales in Europe.