The market for optical interconnects was estimated to be worth US$ 10.2 billion in 2023, and in 2023 it is anticipated to grow by 13.7% year over year to reach US$ 11.6 billion. Demand is anticipated to increase between 2023 and 2033 at a value CAGR of 12.5%, potentially reaching US$ 37.6 billion by the conclusion of the assessment period.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Optical Interconnect Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7309?PJ
Market Players: –
- II-VI Incorporated
- Lumentum Operations LLC
- InnoLight Technology Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
Prominent manufacturers of optical Interconnect market are eyeing technological innovations in order to provide the most accurate and precise system arrangements to their customers. As the threat of technology looms large over the world, companies are forging collaborative agreements with government entities to enhance their presence across major geographies. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage upgradation and product differentiation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market.
- In April 2020, NVIDIA Corporation acquired a US-based provider of optical interconnects Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Through this acquisition, NVIDIA Corporation combines it datacenter with high-performance networking technologies of Mellanox.
- In December 2020, Corning Inc. expand its Cabarrus County fiber optic cable plant in Concord, by spending US 450 Million, this will generate new jobs and make it the largest facility of its type in the world.
- In November 2020, Ayar Labs initiated funding for manufacturing chip solutions based on optical networking principal’s architecture. The amount raised was US$ 35 Million. This funding will be used to continue developing its product and working on further commercialization
Key Segments Covered in the Optical Interconnect Market Study
- Optical Interconnect Market by Product Type :
- Optical Interconnect Cable Assemblies
- Indoor Cable Assemblies
- Outdoor Cable Assemblies
- Active Optical Cables
- Multi-Source Agreements
- Optical Interconnect Connectors
- LC Connectors
- SC Connectors
- ST Connectors
- MPO/MTO Connectors
- Optical Transceivers
- Free Space Optics, Fiber and Waveguides
- Silicon Photonics
- PIC-based Interconnects
- Optical Engines
- Optical Interconnect Cable Assemblies
- Optical Interconnect Market by Interconnect Level :
- Metro and Long-haul Optical Interconnect
- Board-to-Board and Rack-level Optical Interconnect
- Chip- and Board-level Optical Interconnect
- Optical Interconnect Market by Fiber Mode :
- Single Mode Fiber
- Multimode Fiber
- Optical Interconnect Market by Data Rate :
- Less than 10 Gbps
- 10 Gbps to 40 Gbps
- 41 Gbps to 100 Gbps
- More than 100 Gbps
- Optical Interconnect Market by Application :
- Data Communication
- Optical Interconnect Market by Distance :
- Less than 1 Km
- 1 Km to 10 Km
- 11 Km to 100 Km
- More than 100 Km
- Optical Interconnect Market by Region :
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Optical Interconnect Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Strong focus on delivering quality market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating reports
- Our aim is to help our clients meet their business targets