Newly released Calcium Peroxide Market analysis report by Fact.MR shows that global sales of Calcium Peroxide Market in 2021 were held at US$ 1.9 Bn. With 3.4%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth.
Food grade calcium carbonate is expected to be the highest revenue generating category, projected to register an opportunity of 3.2% CAGR 2022 – 2032.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
In the recent years, the contamination of the groundwater, surface water and soil contamination in the urban as well as in industrial sector has become more severe. This water and soil contaminants has enforced significant challenges to the environment and as well as to human health. In order to reduce these contaminations calcium peroxide is used globally.
Calcium peroxide is an inorganic compound having molecular formula CaO2 and is commonly abbreviated as CP, calcium peroxide is a white or yellowish solid which belongs to the alkaline group. By holding substantial thermal stability, calcium peroxide is less subject to the effect of carbon dioxide and atmospheric moisture. The application of calcium peroxide is majorly in polymer, metallurgy and also in inorganic synthesis.
increased mining activities is likely drive the demand for calcium peroxide industry
The key application of the calcium peroxide is to provide oxygen externally for horticulture and agriculture. Growth of the calcium peroxide application in the applied technologies such as, biotechnology application for the medical science purpose. Calcium peroxide is known as the most thermal stable inorganic product and is also considered as an effective and versatile solid source of hydrogen peroxide.
In addition to this, calcium peroxide has been widely applied in deodorizing, bleaching and disinfection. The end use application of the calcium peroxide extends to the field of Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) control, wastewater treatment, remediation of sediments, groundwater and in cyanobacterium inhibition. Calcium peroxide based products are available on commercial scale for the purposes of chemical oxidation and contaminants biodegradation.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
Key Companies Profiled:
- Solvay SA
- BASF SE
- Arkema Group
- Chang Chun Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Co. Ltd.
- Guangdong Zhongcheng Chemicals Inc. Ltd.
- Evonik Degussa GmbH
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemicals Co.
- Dow Chemical
Key Segments Covered
- By Grade Type :
- By Application :
- Seed Disinfectant
- Bleaching Agent
- Dough Conditioner
- Oxidizing Agent
- Intermediary Chemicals
- Other Applications
- By End User :
- Paper and Pulp
- Other End-user Industries
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Regional Analysis For Calcium Peroxide Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)