Detailed industry analysis has revealed that the global powder dietary supplements market is currently valued at US$ 35.9 billion and is predicted to exhibit expansion at a CAGR of 7.7% over the next ten years. This revised Fact.MR research projects the market to reach a valuation of US$ 75.2 billion by 2032-end.
Demand for protein powder dietary supplements is anticipated to be higher than fiber powder dietary supplements, weight powder dietary supplements, and collagen powder dietary supplements, owing to the heightened focus on increasing protein intake among people across the world.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request A Sample Of This Report:
- Powder dietary supplements accounts for 22% share of the global dietary supplements market currently.
- By application, the energy & weight management segment will continue to dominate the global dietary powder supplements market during the forecast period.
- Based on end user, demand for powder dietary supplements will remain high in adults’ category.
- North Americais estimated to account for around 35% share of the global powder dietary supplements market by the end of 2032.
- The powder dietary supplements market in Asia Pacificis anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the next ten years.
- Demand for powder dietary supplements is poised to grow at a significant pace across the U.S. during the forecast period.
- Growing focus on health and wellness is a key factor driving growth in the powder dietary supplements market.
- Increasing prevalence of malnourishment and positive recommendations from nutritionists are expected to create lucrative opportunities for market players.
- Introduction of new products in the market will further expand the global powder dietary supplements market size over the next ten years.
- Fluctuating raw material prices along with easy availability of counterfeit products is a key factor restraining growth of the powder dietary supplements market.
- Growing awareness about the potential side effects of powder dietary supplements is also negatively influencing the overall demand.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Bayer AG
- Herbalife International of America Inc.
- Abbott Nutrition
- Glanbia Plc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Amway Corp.
- Nature’s Sunshine Products Inc.
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Proteins & Amino Acids
- Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Energy & Weight Management
- General Health
- Bone & Joint Health
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Cardiac Health
- Anti-cancer Applications
- Lungs Detox/Cleanse
- Sexual Health
- Brain/Mental Health
- Prenatal Health
By End User:
- Pregnant Women
- North America
- Latin America
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy now:
More Valuable Insights on Powder Dietary Supplements Market
In its latest study, Fact.MR offers a detailed analysis of the global powder dietary supplements market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. This study also divulges key drivers and trends promoting the sales of powder dietary supplements through detailed segmentation as follows
Key Questions Covered in the Powder Dietary Supplements Market Report
- What is the estimated market size of powder dietary supplements in 2022?
- At what pace will worldwide powder dietary supplements sales increase till 2032?
- What factors are driving demand in the powder dietary supplements market?
- Which region is predicted to lead the worldwide powder dietary supplements market between 2022 and 2032?
- What are the elements driving powder dietary supplements market sales during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market estimation of the powder dietary supplements market during the forecast period?
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.