The valuation of the global poultry processing equipment market is US$ 3.8 billion in 2022 and is estimated to reach US$ 5.8 billion by 2032-end. Worldwide demand for commercial poultry processing equipment is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 4.3% through 2032.
Live poultry is processed with the use of poultry processing machinery into many raw poultry products. These raw materials are deemed safe for the consumption of human beings. Demand for equipment that is used for poultry processing is growing subsequently and plays a vital role in the manufacturing process.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from Market Study:
- Sales of poultry processing equipment are likely to progress at a CAGR of 4.3% through 2032.
- The chicken segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.6% through 2032.
- Valuation of poultry processing equipment is estimated to reach US$ 5.8 billion by 2032-end.
- The killing & defeathering segment is likely to progress at a CAGR of 5% through 2032.
“Increasing awareness about health concerns along with rising consumption of high protein-rich food around the world is estimated to generate new sales opportunities for poultry processing equipment manufacturers over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst
The market for poultry processing equipment sees leading players’ dominance of market share, strong product portfolio, and strategic decisions being made.
- JBT, on June 3, 2019, announced its acquisition of Prime Equipment Group, Inc. This initiative is helpful for the company to provide high-quality services and products to its consumers.
Poultry processing equipment manufacturers are adopting many strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, portfolio expansion, novel product launches, and many more for the generation of growth opportunities.
- TARGAN in May 2022 secures around US$ 35.1 million for the launching of novel technologies for the poultry industry.
- Marel, Lincoln Premium Poultry, and Costco on October 19, 2019, established a partnership. This partnership will help Marel with the installation of a novel plant to give efficient poultry products of suitable quality and at an economical price.
Key suppliers of poultry processing equipment include Baader Group, Meyn Food Processing Technology B.V., Cantrell Gainco Group, Inc., Brower Equipment, JBT Corporation, CTB Inc., and John Bean Technologies Corporation, as per the latest study by Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence.
Segmentation of Poultry Processing Equipment Industry Research:
· By Product:
- Other Types
· By Equipment:
- Killing & Defeathering
- Deboning & Skinning
- Marinating & Tumbling
- Other Equipment
· By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Increasing Focus on Nutrition Needs by Poultry Industry
The conversion of feed into various food products, such as eggs and meat, results in a disproportionately high requirement for nutrients in the chicken business. In addition, a lack of several necessary aminoalkanoic acids is likely to cause growth retardation, instances of abnormal behaviour like feather picking, and decreased egg production.
A diet with insufficient nutrition can have negative impacts on poultry health as well as the environment, including an increase in laughing gas emissions associated to manure. It might have a harmful effect on the environment. Consequently, it is crucial to keep protein requirements in balance in order to promote environmental sustainability and production.
Poultry concentrate is becoming more and more popular as a result of its nutrient enrichment. Minerals and multivitamins, such as phosphorus, vitamins, salt, protein, methionine, calcium, lysine, and some other minerals, are frequently found in poultry concentrate. Additionally, these ingredients are combined with a variety of grains, including maize and soybean flour, to create feed products.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583