Global sales of perfumes are estimated to reach US$ 40.4 Billion in 2022, and the market is forecasted to surpass a valuation of US$ 69.7 Billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022 to 2032.
Because of the growing demand from women, which is influencing market behaviour, perfume sales are consistently rising. A gain of 198 BPS points is predicted to result from increased female market demand over the prediction period of 2022–2032.The pandemic had a significant negative influence on sales in the global cosmetics and beauty sector, as well as the global fragrance sector. The epidemic also caused a fall in the fragrance and perfume industry.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from Fruity Perfume Market Study
- Eau de parfum, under product type, is likely to witness sales of close to US$ 25.7 Bn by 2032
- Based on customer orientation, the female and male segments are likely to have a market share of around 39% and 31%, respectively, by 2032.
- The natural segment is likely to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period of 2022–2032.
- Based on region, demand for perfumes is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.3% and 6.7% in East Asia and South Asia & Oceania, respectively, over the forecast period.
- North America and Europe combined are likely to represent over 58% of the total market share in 2022.
- The East Asia market for perfumes is expected to be valued at US$ 11.6 Bn by 2032-end.
The global perfume market is highly fragmented and competitive owing to the existence of many domestic and regional players. Various marketing strategies are adopted by key players such as mergers & acquisitions, expansions, collaborations, and partnerships.
Also, new product development as a strategic approach being adopted by perfume manufacturing companies to upscale their market presence among consumers. These strategies have resulted in the incorporation of advanced perfumes.
- The Nue Co. wellness label recently introduced Functional Fragrance, a unisex offering that lays stress on anti-stress perfume. The perfume has been made in collaboration with researchers and it contains a scent that offers freshness and warmth. It includes ingredients such as iris, green cardamom, artificial vanilla, fruit aromas, etc.
- A new fragrance brand Trace New York recently introduced a range of five fragrances – Tarick, Tanner, Taylor, Tatum, and Tarlow, which are being created as gender-neutral perfumes. These perfumes are based on scent notes ranging from green apple to fern, bergamont, and lime. They also include essential oils, are hand-poured, and are highly popular amongst millennials.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about price points of top manufacturers of perfume market positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion in the recently published report.
Perfume Market Segmentation by Category:
- By Product Type :
- Eau de Parfum
- Eau de Toilette
- Eau de Cologne
- Eau Fraiche
- By Customer Orientation :
- Perfumes for Males
- Perfumes for Females
- Unisex Perfumes
- Perfumes for Kids
- By Nature :
- Synthetic Perfumes
- Natural Perfumes
- By Price Range :
- Mass Perfumes
- Premium Perfumes
- By Perfume Type :
- Citrus Perfumes
- Fruity Perfumes
- Spicy Perfumes
- Floral Perfumes
- Green Perfumes
- Woody Perfumes
- Mossy Perfumes
- Amber Perfumes
- By Sales Channel :
- Online Sales/E-tailing of Perfumes
- Company/Brand Websites
- E-Commerce Platform
- Offline Sales of Perfumes
- Franchise Outlets
- Departmental Stores
- Mono Brand Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Drug Store and Pharmacies
- Multi-Brand Outlets
- Other Sales Channels
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Regional Analysis For Perfume Market
- North America: The North American perfume market is the largest in the world, with the United States being the biggest contributor to the market. The market is driven by the high consumer disposable income levels and the increasing demand for premium and niche fragrances.
- Europe: The European perfume market is another significant market, with France being the largest contributor. The market is driven by the strong heritage of perfume-making in the region and the increasing demand for natural and organic fragrances.
- Asia Pacific: The perfume market in the Asia Pacific region is rapidly growing, driven by the increasing disposable income levels and the changing consumer preferences towards luxury and premium fragrances. The region is also seeing an increasing demand for natural and organic fragrances.
- Middle East and Africa: The perfume market in the Middle East and Africa is unique, with a strong focus on high-end luxury fragrances. The region is the largest consumer of perfumes per capita, and the market is driven by the cultural significance of fragrance in the region.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583