The global market for Orthopedic Navigation Systems was valued at US$ 197.9 million in 2022, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17% to US$ 433.8 million by 2027. The global orthopaedic navigation systems market refers to the industry that manufactures and sells navigation systems used in orthopaedic surgeries. These systems are intended to help surgeons place implants, align bones, and perform other complex procedures. Advanced imaging technology is used in navigation systems to create a 3D map of the patient’s anatomy, which is then used to guide the surgeon during the procedure.
The growing prevalence of orthopaedic disorders, particularly among the elderly, is driving the market. The increased number of orthopaedic surgeries, including joint replacement surgeries, is expected to increase demand for navigation systems in the coming years. Furthermore, technological advancements in navigation systems, such as the incorporation of robotics, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality, are expected to open up new market growth opportunities.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7660
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Demand for orthopedic navigation systems is expected to surge at a CAGR of 17% from 2022 to 2027.
- Global orthopedic navigation system sales are anticipated to be driven by an increase in the use of minimally-invasive procedures and navigation software by doctors and surgeons due to the availability of affordable orthopedic navigation solutions and greater awareness.
- In terms of technology, optical navigation systems are superior to electromagnetic (EM) systems because they expose users to less radiation and provide greater accuracy during difficult operations, allowing surgeons to move accurately through the anatomy of a patient.
- Sales of optical navigation systems are expected to balloon at a CAGR of 19% from 2022 to 2027.
Top manufacturers of orthopedic navigation systems are concentrating on raising knowledge about these systems as well as their use and advantages among patients and medical professionals alike. By providing Continual Medical Education (CME) sessions, manufacturers of surgical navigation solutions in developed nations have started to reach out to local communities.
As a result, more doctors and specialists are aware of the existence and application of orthopedic navigation systems. Furthermore, the 6- to 7-year warranty on commercially available orthopedic navigation devices makes the entire product sales cycle 7 years.
The market for orthopedic navigation systems is anticipated to expand rapidly over the forecast period due to increasing demand for technological assistance in orthopedic therapies.
- Robotic-assisted surgical navigation robot NaoTrac was given CE mark clearance by Taiwan-based firm Brain Navi Biotechnology in November 2021. The company specialises in cutting-edge navigation robots.
- Acuson Freestyle Elite ultrasound system, which can be used in conjunction with Artis angiography devices to provide quick and simple ultrasound guidance during interventional procedures, was introduced by Siemens Healthineers in March 2017.
Key Companies Profiled
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (DePuy Synthes)
- Zimmer Biomet
- Amplitude Surgical
- Kinamed, Inc.
- Globus Medical