The market for orthopedic navigation systems worldwide was valued at US$ 197.9 million in 2022, and by 2027 it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 17% to reach US$ 433.8 million. The orthopedic navigation systems market refers to the global industry that produces and sells navigation systems used in orthopedic surgeries. These systems are designed to assist surgeons in accurately placing implants, aligning bones, and performing other complex procedures. Navigation systems use advanced imaging technology to create a 3D map of the patient’s anatomy, which is then used to guide the surgeon during the procedure.
The market is driven by the increasing prevalence of orthopedic disorders, particularly among the elderly population. The rise in the number of orthopedic surgeries, including joint replacement surgeries, is expected to boost the demand for navigation systems in the coming years. Additionally, technological advancements in navigation systems, such as the integration of robotics, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality, are expected to create new growth opportunities in the market
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7660
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Demand for orthopedic navigation systems is expected to surge at a CAGR of 17% from 2022 to 2027.
- Global orthopedic navigation system sales are anticipated to be driven by an increase in the use of minimally-invasive procedures and navigation software by doctors and surgeons due to the availability of affordable orthopedic navigation solutions and greater awareness.
- In terms of technology, optical navigation systems are superior to electromagnetic (EM) systems because they expose users to less radiation and provide greater accuracy during difficult operations, allowing surgeons to move accurately through the anatomy of a patient.
- Sales of optical navigation systems are expected to balloon at a CAGR of 19% from 2022 to 2027.
Top manufacturers of orthopedic navigation systems are concentrating on raising knowledge about these systems as well as their use and advantages among patients and medical professionals alike. By providing Continual Medical Education (CME) sessions, manufacturers of surgical navigation solutions in developed nations have started to reach out to local communities.
As a result, more doctors and specialists are aware of the existence and application of orthopedic navigation systems. Furthermore, the 6- to 7-year warranty on commercially available orthopedic navigation devices makes the entire product sales cycle 7 years.
The market for orthopedic navigation systems is anticipated to expand rapidly over the forecast period due to increasing demand for technological assistance in orthopedic therapies.
- Robotic-assisted surgical navigation robot NaoTrac was given CE mark clearance by Taiwan-based firm Brain Navi Biotechnology in November 2021. The company specialises in cutting-edge navigation robots.
- Acuson Freestyle Elite ultrasound system, which can be used in conjunction with Artis angiography devices to provide quick and simple ultrasound guidance during interventional procedures, was introduced by Siemens Healthineers in March 2017.
Key Companies Profiled
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (DePuy Synthes)
- Zimmer Biomet
- Amplitude Surgical
- Kinamed, Inc.
- Globus Medical
Some key questions that could be covered in a report on the orthopedic navigation systems market are:
- What are the current trends and developments in the orthopedic navigation systems market, and how are they expected to shape the market in the coming years?
- What are the key drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the orthopedic navigation systems market?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the orthopedic navigation systems market, and how is it expected to evolve in the forecast period?
- What are the different types of navigation systems available in the market, and how do they differ in terms of functionality, features, and pricing?
- What are the key applications of navigation systems in orthopedic surgeries, and how are they being used to improve patient outcomes?
- What are the key regions and countries driving the growth of the orthopedic navigation systems market, and what are the factors contributing to their dominance in the market?
- Who are the key players in the orthopedic navigation systems market, and what are their business strategies, product portfolios, and market shares?
- What are the emerging trends and opportunities in the orthopedic navigation systems market, and how can companies capitalize on them to gain a competitive advantage?
Regional Analysis For Orthopedic Navigation Systems Market
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global orthopedic navigation systems market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2027.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of technology (electromagnetic, optical, radiography, others), application (knee, spine, hip, joint replacement, others), and end user (hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, others), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).