The market for optical sorting equipment is expected to grow from its current value of US$ 2.69 billion in 2023 to US$ 6.15 billion by the end of 2033, with shipments of this equipment expected to rise at an excellent CAGR of 8.6% throughout this time.Sales of optical sorting equipment are anticipated to increase in the next years as a result of governments throughout the world implementing tight regulations to guarantee food safety standards.
Offers in this part entail many open doors, including item creation, appropriation, retail and exhibition management. Fact.MR’s examiners have utilized extensive essential and extensive selective exploration to display in a variety of assessments and forecasts for the demand of the optical alignment equipment market on a global and provincial level.
Download Sample Copy of this Report :-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=542?PJ
Competitive Landscape :
Optical sorting equipment manufacturers are anticipated to focus on the launch of new and innovative products to boost their revenue generation capacity.
- In October 2020, Satake USA, a leading food processing equipment manufacturer, announced the launch of a new optical sorter. The new FMSR-IR series is an all-in-one machine with the company’s latest RGB technology.
Key Segments Covered in Optical Sorting Equipment Industry Research
- Optical Sorting Equipment Market by Sensor :
- Camera/Laser Combinations
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Optical Sorting Equipment Market by End-user Industry :
- Food Processing
- Mining & Metallurgy
- Waste Management
- Optical Sorting Equipment Market by Capacity :
- Low Capacity (Less Than 6 Metric Tons of Product Per Hour)
- Medium Capacity (6 – 25 Metric Tons of Product Per Hour)
- High Capacity (More Than 25 Metric Tons of Product Per Hour)
- Optical Sorting Equipment Market by Sorting Platform :
- Channel Sorters
- Belt Sorters
- Freefall & Chute-fed Sorters
- Single-file Inspection Systems
- Mechanical Graders
- ADR Systems
- Optical Sorting Equipment Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Buehler AG
- Green Machine® LLC
- Tomra Group
- Eagle Vision
- EMS Turnkey Waste Recycling Solutions
- CP Manufacturing Inc.
- Allgaier Works GmbH
- national recovery technology
- Satake Co., Ltd.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS and Russia
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (Greater China, India, Korea, ASEAN countries, rest of APEJ)
How can Fact.MR help you make strategic moves?
The data provided in the Optical Sorting Equipment Market report provides a comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize potential business moves and reap incredible returns in the coming period.
This report covers price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of different offers from market participants. The main motivation behind this report is to help businesses make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- We focus on providing quality market reports.
- 24 hour customer service
- A methodical and structured approach while curating the report
- Our goal is to help our customers achieve their business goals.