The need for packaging on-the-go foods has been pushed by proactive consumer lifestyles and an increase in the speed of food preparation techniques. Consumers are calling for inventive packaging solutions as the demand for foods to eat on the move continues to increase across numerous locations. To benefit from high profit margins and burgeoning demand, major players in the global packaging industry are actively participating in the market for on-the-go food packaging. Fact. According to MR’s most recent forecast analysis on the market for on-the-go food packaging, there will be a significant increase in demand worldwide. The market for on-the-go food packaging is anticipated to reach a valuation of over $1 billion by the end of 2026. The report also predicts that the global market for on-the-go food packaging will see a volume increase throughout the projected period CAGR of 5.8%.
Around 1% of the total revenue made by the global food packaging market in 2021 came from the on-the-go food packaging market. During the evaluation period of 2022-2032, the on-the-go food packaging industry is predicted to offer an absolute dollar potential of USD 1,808 Million.
Get Sample PDF of This Research Report with Detailed Table of Content: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=476
Six Pointers That Highlight the Fact Global On-the-Go Food Packaging Market Forecast from Fact.MR
- With respect to packaging materials, polyethylene terephthalate is expected to register highest consumption in the global on-the-go food packaging market. In 2017, more than 1,650 thousand tons of on-the-go food packaging products made of polyethylene terephthalate were sold globally. High density polyethylene and aluminum are also observed as key packaging materials, and are expected to register high volume CAGRs over the forecast period.
- In 2017, over 500 thousand tons of on-the-go food packaging trays were sold in the global market. The report estimates a robust demand for trays as the key type of on-the-go food packaging. The report further reveals that rigid boxes will represent the leading packaging-type segment, and will register a volume CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period.
- By the end of forecast period, over 3,800 thousand tons of on-the-go food packaging products will be used for convenience food applications worldwide.
- In 2018 and beyond, majority of on-the-go food packaging products will be developed with thermoforming fabrication.
- The report further reveals that the US and Canada are collectively the largest marketplace for on-the-go food packaging. High consumption of on-the-go foods in these countries will continue to drive the growth of North America in the global on-the-go food packaging market. By the end of 2026, North America’s on-the-go food packaging market is estimated to register sales of over 1,900 thousand tons.
- The report also reveals that the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will be the key region for manufacturing on-the-go food packaging products. Over the forecast period, the APEJ on-the-go food packaging market is estimated to register a volume CAGR of 6.1%.
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access to This Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/476
Top Organizations in the Market for On-the-Go Food Packaging
The global on-the-go food packaging market is highly fragmented and competitive owing to the existence of many domestic and regional players. Various marketing strategies are adopted by key players such as mergers and acquisitions, expansions, collaborations and partnerships.
Also, new product development as a strategic approach is adopted by the leading companies to upscale their market presence among consumers. These strategies have resulted in the incorporation of advanced on-the-go food packaging. Fact.MR has provided detailed information about price points of top manufacturers of on-the-go food packaging positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion in the recently published report.
Global On the go Food Packaging Market Segments
- By Material :
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- High Density Polyethylene
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Low Density Polyethylene
- By Packaging Type :
- Bottles & Jars
- Bags & Sacks
- Pouches & Sachets
- Others (Folding Cartons, etc.)
- By Food Type :
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Meat & Seafood
- Dairy Products
- Other Application
- By Thermoforming :
- Die Cutting
- Injection Moulding
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Speak to Analyst: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=476