Office chairs market is estimated at USD 13.4 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 22.4 Bn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2032.
Monumental increase in number of people joining workforce, prevalence of health concerns due to long working hours and consumer willingness to spend on office furniture for comfort is expected to propel the demand for ergonomic office chairs during the assessment year. The office chairs market accounts for 7% of total office furniture market in 2022 and is expected to surge as people revive their work from office when the fear of infection diminishes. The office chairs market is expected to gain an absolute $ opportunity of USD 8.9 Bn during the assessment period 2022-2032.
An office chair is designed specifically for use at a desk in an office. It is typically a rotating chair with a set of wheels that increase mobility and has a knob for adjusting height according to consumer needs. Office chairs provide higher comfort and convenience to workers and so consumers’ inclination towards custom made office chairs is expected to result in an increase in demand during assessment period.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report
The report includes detailed information on a number of factors, such as price point analysis for each product and brand, consumer survey analysis, sentiment analysis for social media, product benchmarking, and revenue generation for office chairs globally.
Office chair market estimates in terms of volume and value (US$ Bn) have been published (Units). The study includes a market attractiveness assessment as well as a comparison of year-over-year growth in key market categories. The study gains significance as a result of the absolute dollar opportunity analysis of all categories.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Office Chairs Market
Covid-19 affected the office chairs market adversely as governments declared complete lockdown and people were confined to their home. The pandemic also disrupted entire supply chain. Many manufacturing units were closed due to scarcity of skilled labor, and raw materials which has a negative impact on the market. Closure of furniture showrooms further affected the in-store sale of office chairs.
But as the economy bounces back and people return to office for work, demand for ergonomically designed chairs is expected to rise. Companies are likely to invest in ergonomically designed chairs that offer higher comfort to employees and boost their productivity.
Consumers increasingly relied on online sales channel to purchase products from safety of their home to avoid any kind of infections. As a result, online sales contributed to 70% revenue generation during pandemic.
Office Chair Market – Scope of Report:
The opportunities and present market scenario are assessed in a recent Fact.MR report on the global office chair market, which also offers in-depth research and updates regarding the relevant market segments.
The study provides in-depth analysis of major market characteristics, including the market’s drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
The study’s main goal is to provide unique information on the market’s performance over the predicted period of 2022–2032.
The Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth analysis of the market and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), which are extensively documented in Fact.study, MR’s are offered as key indications for the Office Chair market’s successful expansion in this in-depth report.
This research study can help readers understand the market for office chair supplements as well as the prospects for quantitative growth during the study period.
Office Chair stockholders, including investors, manufacturers, service providers, distributors, and suppliers, can benefit from the research because it will aid them in creating effective business plans to succeed in the marketplace.
Office chairs manufacturers are exploring new and innovative designs focusing on ease of use to end-consumers. Key manufacturers are acquiring e-commerce operators to enhance their market presence and expand their operations via online channels.
For instance :
- November 2020, Kimball International to acquire Poppin, Inc., a digitally powered commercial furniture company, as part of companies’ e-Business strategy to expand brand reach and launch new products across different verticals.
- December 2021, HNI Corporation completed acquisition of Design Public Group a digital organization with capabilities that will help to accelerate companies’ digital footprint. This platform is expected to support companies numerous digital and e-commerce initiatives to reach out to a border range of consumers in the market.
Key Companies Profiled
- TOPSTAR GMBH
- Kimball Office
- UB Office Systems
- Haworth Inc.
- HNI Corporation
- OKAMURA CORPORATION
- UE Furniture Co., Ltd.
- PSI Seating Ltd.
- Herman Miller
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on Office Chair: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- Office Chair demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for Office Chair. As per the study, the demand for Office Chair will grow through 2032.
- Office Chair historical volume analysis: Fact.MR survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2022-2032.
- Office Chair consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.