Over the 2018-2022 historical period, the global nutritional blends market share registered a CAGR of 4.8%, the market is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 5.8 billion in 2023 and further expand at a CAGR of 5.3% to climb to US$ 9.7 billion by the end of 2033. Steady market growth is attributed to the flourishing demand for fortified food products, especially from the working women’s section.
A nutritional blend is a combination of macro and micro-nutrients coupled with prebiotics, which improves overall health and well-being. Nutritional blends have high adoption in the sports and nutrition industry as they offer a diverse protein-rich solution for health and well-being. On the back of the rising demand for nutritional blends among adults, companies are now focusing on developing solutions to meet the specific requirements of infants as well.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
The readability score of the Nutritional Blends Market Demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Nutritional Blends market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Nutritional Blends along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
Manufacturers of nutritional blends are adopting differentiating strategies such as innovative product launches, investments in global expansion, and the adoption of digital platforms to increase their sales. In addition, key players are focused on meeting the rising demand for plant-based nutritional blends to gain high-profit margins.
Also, rising awareness regarding health and wellness will drive the market outlook and offer immense opportunities to market players for revenue growth. Market titans are also investing in R&D to develop new nutritional blends with extra benefits and meet the diverse demands of the population.
- In July 2022, Danone unveiled a dairy & plant blend formula for babies to provide them with vegetarian and plant-based diets, and meet their specific requirements as well. It includes plant proteins, fats, and fibers beneficial for a baby’s healthy diet and growth.
- In April 2022, Nutritional Growth Solutions, Ltd., an Israeli nutrition company, unveiled Healthy Heights KidzProtein and KidzProtein Vegan for children’s development. The product line has 10 products: KidzProtein (chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry), and KidzProtein Vegan (chocolate and vanilla). It contains a nutritional blend of both dairy and plants. The product also has a proprietary blend of micronutrients and macronutrients as well as a veggie and fruit blend.
- In November 2021, Abbott launched Similac 360 Total Care for infants. This formula includes human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs), and major prebiotics found in the breast milk of humans. Similac 360 Total Care is a blend of five different types of HMOs.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of nutritional blends positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Pampa Creations
- Smoothie King.
- JW Nutritional, LLC
- Makers Nutrition
- Nature’s Blend
- Netchem Inc.
- DAYLI NUTRITION
- NP Nutra
Segmentation of Nutritional Blend Industry Research:
· By Product Type :
· By Source :
· By Form :
· By Sales Channel :
- Online Sales Channel
- Company-Owned Websites
- E-commerce Platforms
- Offline Sales Channel
- Convenient Stores
- Exclusive Retail Stores
· By End-Use Vertical :
- Animal Feed & Pet Food Production
- Food & Beverage Production
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Production
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Nutritional Blends make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Nutritional Blends Market
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583