The global SAP cloud platform services market is estimated at USD 443 Million in 2022 and is forecast to reach USD 7,000 Million by 2032, growing at an exciting CAGR of 31% during 2022-2032.
The global SAP cloud platform services market accounts for <1% of the global cloud computing market in 2022. The global SAP cloud platform services market is estimated to have an absolute $ opportunity of USD 6,200 Million during the assessment period of 2022-2032.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of SAP Cloud Platform Services. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of SAP Cloud Platform Services Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2265
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of SAP Cloud Platform Services market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of SAP Cloud Platform Services
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of SAP Cloud Platform Services, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of SAP Cloud Platform Services Market.
Increasing number of solutions in the entire cloud ecosystem has resulted in creation of a complex cloud environment. Shifting toward cloud platforms being a major focus, cloud customers are facing challenges in managing applications, integrating, workload management and other facets in the cloud computing space. In a bid to resolve cloud challenges, vendors such as SAP SE have created advanced cloud platform services that offer simplified process control and enhanced workload management using various services under the SAP cloud platform services portfolio.
Fact.MR foresees that the sales of SAP cloud platform services are estimated to jump by 1.2x in 2018 over 2017, with the overall SAP cloud platform services market crossing a valuation of over US$ 160 Mn in the year. Fact.MR report envisages that the SAP cloud platform services market is likely to stay bullish on back of remarkable growth prospects in the following years, with growing small and large scale enterprises venturing into SAP cloud platform services to enhance business performance.
Few Takeaways Highlighted in the Report
- End users of SAP cloud platform services continue to showcase higher preference for strategy and consulting services; POC (Proof of Concept) service likely to gain high traction
- Small and medium enterprises to pave potential growth avenues for SAP cloud platform services vendors worldwide; large enterprises showcase a steadily growing inclination towards cloud services
- IT and telecom industry account for a higher share of the SAP cloud platform services market in 2017 followed by BFSI sector
- Consumer goods & retail and manufacturing sectors to showcase increasing preference in SAP cloud platform services in 2018
- United States to remain an attractive market for SAP cloud platform services accounting for over 30% revenue share of the overall market in 2017
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2265
Global SAP Cloud Platform Services Market by Category
By Service Type :
- Strategy & Consulting Services
- Proof of Concept (PoC) Services
- Migration Services
- Integration Services
- System Conversion Services
By Enterprise Size :
- Small and Medium Scale Enterprises
- Large Scale Enterprises
By End Use Industry :
- BFSI Industry
- Consumer Goods & Retail Industry
- Energy & Utility Industry
- Government Industry
- Media & Entertainment Industry
- IT & Telecom Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Healthcare Industry
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583