The North America Electric Lawn Mower market is projected to grow at the rate of 6.7% to reach a valuation of US$ 9.62 Billion by 2032, up from US$ 5.05 Billion in 2022. Sales were valued at US$ 4.7 Billion in 2021, and are anticipated to reflect a Y-o-Y expansion rate of 7.4% in 2022.
Growth in the North American electric lawn mower market is attributed to the increasing construction of public gardens, commercial buildings, and landscaping services, propelling the market growth during the forthcoming decade.
Electric lawn mowers find enhanced usage in residential areas and golf courses, however, with the growing advancements, they are now being greatly used for professional landscaping purposes as well. Robotic electric lawn mowers are now being perceived owing to their remote controlling services through apps, and are being greatly used for huge lawns.
Key Takeaways from North America Electric Lawn Mower Market Study
- North America electric lawn mower market worth to reach US$ 9.62 Billion in 2032
- By type, robotic electric lawn mowers leads the market, holding a 38% market share in 2022
- Professional landscaping services to be valued at US$ 6.1 Billion in 2022, growing at 6.8% CAGR by 2032
- U.S to be the dominant country in the North American landscape, capturing 65.5% of total revenue
- North America accounted for over 1/3rd of the global electric lawn mower market in 2021
Key players in the North American Electric Lawn Mower market are undertaking state-of-the-art manufacturing tools and processes such as using advanced assembly techniques and robotic automation, etc. thereby focusing on the quality and performance enhancement of Electric Lawn Mowers.
They are expanding at a great pace owing to innovation being undertaken in the Lawn Mowers such as incorporating advanced functions and features of Electric Lawn Mowers. Furthermore, prominent players in the Electric Lawn Mower market are also focusing on collaborative activities with other market players in emerging economies along with investing highly in research and development.
For instance :
- In March 2021, Bosch developed the Indego S+ robotic lawnmower. With Indego S+ and the Bosch Smart Gardening app, the user gets the opportunity to manage their lawn remotely, either via the app or through voice control using Amazon Alexa.
- In July 2020, Hitachi completed the merger of its joint venture power business unit with ABB Power Grids, known as Power India to gain momentum in the production of electric lawnmowers.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Wharton Hardware and Supply
- Alaska Pacific Rental, LLC
- Morrico Equipment LLC
- Center de Camping d’Amos
- Progressive Turf Equipment Inc.
Key Segments Covered :
- by Product Type :
- Ride-On Electric Lawn Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Lawn Mowers
- Garden Mowers
- Walk-behind Electric Lawn Mowers
- Robotic Electric Lawn Mowers
- Ride-On Electric Lawn Mowers
- by Mower Blade Type
- Cylinder Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Standard Blades
- Lifting Blades
- by Cord Type :
- by End User :
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Other End Users
- by Country :
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852