The noni juice owes high nutritional content which may also vary in combination with other juices. Noni tree is found in Australia, India, and the Pacific regions. Noni powder contains polysaccharides, antioxidants, amino acids, minerals, and vitamins, which have many health benefits.
This plant is native to South East Asia to North Australia. Noni is known to be among the few initially found plants in pacific islands and canoes. They are popular for their medicinal and dye properties and are grown throughout the tropics. Now, this plant is found in most of the pacific regions. The commercial cultivation and processing of this plant is a recent development.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
The demand for noni fruit powder is maximum in North America and Europe and due to the increasing geriatric population in the APAC region, the demand for noni fruit powder is expected to witness exponential growth across the globe.
Rising consumers’ demand for healthy and nutritional products is expected to increase the demand for the noni fruit powder market. Noni fruit powder has disease prevention characteristics, such as cancer, diabetes, and gout. Noni fruit powder also helps in the proper functioning of the liver and heart.
An excellent source of antioxidant-rich Superfood Powder, Vitamins, and Minerals is dry noni powder. a wonderful addition to any yogurt or smoothie recipe. Drum drying is used to eliminate the fruit’s moisture while maintaining a very low heat.
Apart from these benefits, noni fruit powder also possesses anti-oxidant properties such as exerting anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-psychotic effects. Hence, the extensive health benefits of noni fruit powder are expected to widen the noni fruit powder market in the forecast period.
The powder is also effective in skin care. Due to the presence of anthraquinones, it has certain stimulating effects on the skin preventing early wrinkle formation. It smoothens the functioning of the cell membrane due to the presence of proxeronine and essential fatty acids which, thereby, helps in restoring healthy skin. Organic Aloe Vera Juice and the purest Noni Fruit are great on the skin. These potent antioxidants naturally assist in moisturizing the skin and make it look firmer. It’s also effective on skin irritation, windburn, and moderate sunburn.
Some of the key market participants in the global market are:
- Terrasoul Superfoods
- Prime Herbonix Health Products Private Limited
- Genius Herbs
- Live Superfoods
- Happy Healthy Me
- Other prominent players
· By Nature :
· By Application :
- Food and Beverages
- Pharmaceutical (for Therapeutic properties)
- Personal Care (for Skincare)
· By Geography :
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Emerging Countries
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Noni Fruit Powder make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Noni Fruit Powder Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583