Worldwide sales of noise cancelling headphones currently account for a market value of US$ 5.2 billion and are estimated to reach US$ 9.06 billion by the end of 2032. Between 2022 and 2032, the global noise cancelling headphones market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 5.7%.
Noise cancelling earphones and ANC earbuds have gained significant popularity over recent years as smartphone proliferation has increased at a rampant pace, subsequently driving high sales of Bluetooth wireless accessories.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
- North America is expected to be the largest market for noise cancelling headphones, accounting for 27.4% of demand share in 2022.
- Europe noise cancelling headphones market is expected to contribute nearly 24.7% of revenue share in 2022, with the U.K. leading the growth
- China is expected to emerge as the most remunerative noise cancelling headphones market across East Asia through 2022 & beyond
- Sales through online channels are likely to increase at a robust pace over the forecast period due to last mile delivery and lower prices than offline models
- India is anticipated to be a key market for noise cancelling headphone manufacturers due to expansion of consumer electronics sector
- Availability of advanced features such as bluetooth connectivity, integration of smart-voice activation and compatibility with smart devices will drive demand.
- Growing sales of smartphones and smart devices such as Alexa and Google Homes are likely to create opportunities for noise cancelling headphones manufacturers.
- Proliferation of work-from-home and hybrid model in offices will create demand for premium headphones, boosting the noise cancelling headphones market.
- Patent protection is one of the key restraints impacting the growth of noise cancelling headphones market.
- Although price of noise cancelling headphones has come down in last couple of years, they are still more expensive than normal headphones. This is causing low sales in low- and middle-income economies.
Key noise cancelling headphone manufacturers are focusing on launching new innovative products to maximize their sales potential and gain a competitive advantage over other market players.
- In May 2022, Sony, a Japanese multinational conglomerate, announced the launch of its new model of wireless noise cancelling headphones. The Sony WH-1000XM5 comes with a refreshed new design and a new 8-microphone system with a couple of QN1 audio processors.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Beats Electronics LLC
- Audio-Technica Corporation
- Victor Company of Japan Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Bose Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Harman Kardon
- Logitech UE
- Monster Incorporated
- Sennheiser Electronics GmbH
- Bowers and Wilkins
- Phiaton Corporation
Key Segments of Noise Cancelling Headphones Industry Research:
· By Type :
- Over the Ear
· By Operation :
· By Sales Channel :
- Specialty Stores
- Third Parties
- Company Websites
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Noise Cancelling Headphones include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Noise Cancelling Headphones Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Noise Cancelling Headphones market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Noise Cancelling Headphones market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Noise Cancelling Headphones market size?
More Valuable Insights on Noise Cancelling Headphones Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offers a detailed study on global noise cancelling headphones market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. This study also highlights key drivers promoting the sales of noise cancelling headphones with analysis across below segments:
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583