The global multi-cloud management market was estimated at US$ 6.5 Billion in 2021, and is expected to reach US$ 9 Billion in 2022. Furthermore, the market is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 23.6% from 2022 to 2032.
Over the projected period, the industry’s growth will be driven by an increasing emphasis on automation, efficiency, and effective organizational governance procedures.
A Detailed Research Report: Read Now
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By 2022-end, multi-cloud management deployment will likely acquire a value of US$ 9 Billion.
- According to Fact.MR, large enterprises will likely account for bulk of multi-cloud management use, expanding at a 22% CAGR.
- Multi-cloud management market in the U.S to accumulate a market share of 35% in 2022
- Germany to be a key growth hotspot in Europe, accelerating at a 21% CAGR
- The BFSI segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 23% during the projected period
- Global multi-cloud management market to flourish 8.3x from 2022 to 2032
Competitive Landscape: Introducing New Software & Solutions, Upgrading existing Product Offering key Growth Differentiators
Mergers and acquisitions, as well as strategic alliances, are proving to be the most successful methods for industry participants to acquire speedy entry to new markets. Some of the key companies in the worldwide multi-cloud management market are as follows:
- In April 2022, Alibaba Cloud teamed with VMware to provide new Alibaba Cloud VMware services in China. This launch has expedited business digital transformation. It allowed businesses to upgrade and transfer apps, as well as shift workloads across VMware and Alibaba’s multi-cloud management environments.
- In February 2021, VMware, Inc. upgraded its VMware vRealize Cloud Management on-premises and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions. Customers’ hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructures will be more efficient, secure, and updated as a result of the enhancements.
Key Companies Profiled
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- CloudBolt Software, Inc.
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- Flexera Software LLC
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Jamcracker Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
FREE Sample Copy Is Available: Download Now
Key Segments Covered :
- By Type :
- Security & Risk Management
- Training & Consulting
- Reporting & Analytics
- Managed Multi-Cloud Services
- Other Types
- By Enterprise :
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SME)
- Large Enterprises
- By End Use :
- IT & Telecom
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Media & Entertainment
- Other End Uses
For More Insights of Fact.MR :- https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/08/03/2491689/0/en/Multi-Cloud-Management-Platforms-uptake-to-be-Maximum-in-the-BFSI-Sector-expanding-at-a-23-CAGR-Fact-MR-Report.html