Worldwide demand for microwave packaging is projected to increase at a robust CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2032. In 2022, the global microwave packaging market is valued at US$ 17 billion and is estimated to reach a market size of US$ 36 billion by 2032.
The primary function of microwave packaging, which is a standardized packaging solution, is to cook or preheat convection oven items. By removing or forcing the water vapor inside the box, this packaging alters the product’s heating pattern. The electrical conductivity and service quality at high pressures and temperatures have a significant impact on the application’s ability to be approved.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
The readability score of the Microwave Packaging Market Demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Microwave Packaging market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Microwave Packaging along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The microwave packaging market is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 7.8% during the projection period.
- Market in Canada is projected to progress at a CAGR of 7% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
- Demand for shelf-stable meals is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2022 to 2032.
- Market in Germany is set to evolve at a CAGR of 5% through 2032.
Leading market players are concentrating on improving the quality of their products to gain a larger share in the global market. To increase their overall profitability, key businesses aim to boost their production and supply of microwave packaging.
Mid-size to smaller businesses are expanding their market presence by gaining new agreements and by accessing new markets using innovative and stylish packaging designs. Leading packaging firms’ ongoing investments in R&D initiatives have encouraged the emergence of a number of packaging technologies in recent years.
- Amcor successfully acquired Bemis, resulting in the establishment of a company with One GREAT Future: unparalleled knowledge and health, a wide reach and scale, industry-leading operations and creativity, and a strong commitment to sustainable development. By expanding its product offerings, the decision helped the corporation expand its commercial reach.
Leading companies in the microwave packaging market are concentrating on providing advanced packaging solutions to fulfil consumer demand. Top players are increasing their efforts in the creation of excellent, efficient packaging services since packaging plays a significant role in the market.
- In 2021, for Iceland, the biggest retailer of frozen foods, Mondi Group introduced biodegradable and renewable frozen food packaging that was made with 80% less plastic.
Some of the leading players include:
- Sealed Air
- Berry Global Group
- Coveris Flexibles
- Bemis Company
- Graphic Packaging International
- Ampac Holdings
Key Segments of Microwave Packaging Industry Research:
· By Material:
· By Product:
- Folding Cartons
- Cups & Bowls
- Bags & Pouches
· By Application:
- Frozen Food
- Fresh Food
- Shelf-stable Meals
· By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Microwave Packaging include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Microwave Packaging Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Microwave Packaging market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Microwave Packaging market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Microwave Packaging market size?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583