According to Fact.MR, the global medical radiation detection, monitoring and safety market was valued at around US$ 880 Mn in 2020, and is projected to expand 1.7X to top US$ 1.5 Bn by 2031. Increasing use of nuclear medicine and radiation therapy for diagnosis and treatment, growing number of diagnostic imaging centers, rising prevalence of cancer, and increasing number of people covered by insurance are some of the major factors expected to drive market expansion at a CAGR above 6% across the 2021-2031 forecast period.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety Market.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global medical radiation detection, monitoring, and safety market to top US$ 1.5 Bn by 2031.
- Personal dosimeters projected to reach valuation of around US$ 300 Mn by 2031.
- Sales of environment radiation monitors projected to record around 3% CAGR over the next 10 years.
- The market in Japan to record 3% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021- 2031.
- China forecast to reach a projected market size above US$ 105 Mn by 2031.
- The market in Canada projected to expand at above 4% CAGR over the next 10 years.
“With advancements in technology, the market has witnessed development of latest medical radiation detection, monitoring, and safety devices,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Major players with a prominent share in the market are focusing on expanding their customer base across several end-use industries.
- In 2019, Arktis Radiation Detectors Ltd had developed new flat panel gamma (FPG) detector. This detector will significantly improve the capability of detecting the radioactive materials in various applications.
- In 2020, ECOTEST Group launched new compact search radiometer-dosimeter RKS-01 STORA-ABG with a telescopic tube for quick detection and localization of alpha, beta, gamma and X-ray radiation sources.
- In 2020, The Dosimetry Services Division of Mirion Technologies acquired Dosimetrics GmbH for the development and production of OSL personal radiation dosimeters and dosimetry solutions, including readers, erasers, software, accessories and automation systems.
Key Companies Profiled
- Amray Group
- Arktis Radiation Detectors Ltd
- Mirion Technologies, Inc.
- Sun Nuclear Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Fortive Corporation
- Bertin Instruments
- Polimaster, Inc.
- Biodex Medical Systems, Inc.
- PTW Freiburg GmBH