Expanding at a CAGR of 5.2%, the global maternal nutrition products market is predicted to increase from a valuation of US$ 21 billion in 2023 to US$ 35 billion by the end of 2033.
Maternal nutrition focuses on women for nutritional growth during pregnancy. Maternal nutrition products are available in various forms, such as powder, tablets, and other easy consumable forms. As part of nutritional supplements, these products focus on pregnant women’s care in all stages, from the beginning to the end of the gestation period. Maternal nutrition is an intravenous feeding technique used to provide nutrition to the body. To nourish their children, breastfeeding mothers should maintain a healthy, balanced diet. A pre-pregnancy diet helps give the nutrients for optimal health, therefore women should continue eating that way.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Maternal Nutrition Products Study
- Multivitamin products to hold major sway, owing to growing need for essential vitamins during pregnancy
- Pregnancy stage nutritional intake is expected to yield substantial gains
- By form, tablets are expected to generate over two out of five sales through 2031
- Drug stores to account for over half of all sales, e-commerce to emerge as a lucrative segment
- U.S to experience surging sales amid rising per capita healthcare expenditure
- India to emerge as a heavyweight, attributed to an expanding population base leading to increased pregnancy cases
- U.K to experience high growth, owing to the mandatory recommendation of Vitamin D intake for pregnant mothers
- Strong commitment to global initiatives such as the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) to bolster maternal nutritional products sales in Germany
- China, Japan and South Korea to remain attractive growth regions
Manufacturers of maternal nutrition products are looking into innovative technologies to meet the growing consumer demand for nutritious foods. Leading maternal nutrition product producers are creating new variations of supplements without any chemical additives.
Key market participants are stepping up their online visibility. Effective marketing strategies and a strong social media presence are proving to be helpful instruments for generating revenue.
- In 2021, a prenatal supplement created by Trimacare satisfies the mother’s and baby’s nutritional requirements during each trimester, offering trimester-specific care and promoting overall development.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Matsun Nutrition
- Rainbow Light
- New Chapter Inc.
- Vitamin Angels Inc.
Maternal Nutrition Market- Prominent Drivers
- Rising incidences of infant malnutrition due to inadequate nutrient intake by mothers is poised to broaden scope of maternal nutrition products
- Prominent manufacturers to experience high revenue generation across emerging and underdeveloped economies such as India and Mexico
- Opportunities abound across ready-to-drink nutritional supplement beverages, with milk-based formulations surging in popularity
- Strict regulatory compliance mandates by authorities often delays new product launches, causing shortfalls in revenue margins
- Growing availability of counterfeit products by unscrupulous entities in less developed regions is posing a significant challenge to market growth
Key Segments of Maternal Nutrition Products Industry Research:
- By Type :
- Essential Fatty Acids
- By Form :
- By Distribution Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Maternal Nutrition Products include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Maternal Nutrition Products Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Maternal Nutrition Products market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Maternal Nutrition Products market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Maternal Nutrition Products market size?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583