Intensive awareness campaigns by international associations such as the America Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), and the International Massage Association (IMA) will present favorable growth opportunities for the massage oil market. The global massage oil market exhibits a steady growth trajectory with 5% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2030).
Increasing recognition from the chiropractor community contributes significantly to massage therapy revenue. Prevalence of holistic healthcare for pain management, and physical injuries will continue to bolster growth for massage therapies, and massage oils.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
- Health and Wellness Boom: A growing awareness of the importance of self-care and overall wellness has fueled the demand for massage therapy. Many individuals turn to massages as a way to alleviate stress, reduce muscle tension, and improve their overall well-being.
- Aromatherapy Popularity: Aromatherapy, which often involves the use of essential oils in massage, has gained significant traction. Different essential oils are associated with various health benefits, including relaxation, pain relief, and improved sleep, driving the demand for specialized massage oils.
- Stress Reduction: Modern lifestyles are characterized by high levels of stress, contributing to an increased need for relaxation and stress relief. Massage therapy, with the aid of massage oils, is a popular method for managing stress and promoting mental and physical relaxation.
- Muscle Pain Relief: Massage therapy is recognized for its effectiveness in relieving muscle pain and soreness. The use of massage oils enhances the effectiveness of massage techniques in targeting and alleviating specific muscular issues.
- Holistic and Alternative Medicine: As more individuals seek holistic and alternative approaches to health and healing, massage therapy has gained credibility as a complementary therapy. Massage oils are an integral part of this approach, enhancing the therapeutic benefits of massage.
Competition in the massage oil market is driven by capacity expansion and strengthening the raw material supply chain. Industry leading organizations are capturing profitable revenues by forging strategic partnerships with vendors and investing in online distribution channels.
Differentiating products based on essential oils, aroma, and discounts are most popular strategies. Major players that shape the competitive landscape of the massage oil market are, but not limited to, Bon Vital, Fabulous Frannie, The Body Shop,Biotone, Bath & Body Works, Aura Cacia, Master Massage, The Himalaya Drug Company, Natural Bath and Body Products, and Raven.
Global Massage Oil Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments:
The global massage oil market is segmented on the basis of product, demographic, application, and region.
· By Product :
· By Demographic :
· By Application :
- Spa and Wellness Centers
- Medical Therapeutics
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Massage Oil make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Massage Oil Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583