The latest industry analysis on Magnesium Sulphate Market provides sales outlook in 20+ countries, across key categories Product, Application, Sales Channel. Insights on Magnesium Sulphate Market drivers, trends, and influencing factors are also included in the study.
The global magnesium sulfate market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 783.6 million in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 5.3% to reach US$ 1,351.2 million by the end of 2032.
Demand for seafood, dairy products, and processed meat is rising as people prefer functional and healthy foods more and more. Magnesium sulphate is used as a stabilizer in cheese and dairy products, as well as a water retention agent in the processing of meat.
Click here to get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Prominent players covered in this research are
- Giles Chemical
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co., Ltd
- K+S Group
- Laizhou City Laiyu Chemical Co. Ltd
- Laizhou Guangcheng Chemical Co., Ltd
- Mani Agro Chem Pvt. Ltd.
Key Magnesium Sulphate Market Survey Highlights and Projections
- Fact.MR analysis provides Magnesium Sulphate Market demand-supply assessment, revealing Magnesium Sulphate Market sales to grow from US$ 783.6 Mn in 2022 to US$ 1,351.2 Mn in 2032
- The report provides sales outlook on Magnesium Sulphate Market, opining Magnesium Sulphate Market revenues to register a CAGR of 5.3% during 2022-2032
- Magnesium Sulphate Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Magnesium Sulphate Market demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
- Japan and South Korea Magnesium Sulphate Market demand likely to grow at a steady clip during 2022-2032
The companies have been significantly developing grades against the backdrop of growing applications. Hefty investments are being made in the end-use market such as agrichemicals enabling them to reach out to new application avenues. Economies of density are a major trend followed by the firms to enhance their marginal profits and lower the cost factors such as FOB, custom duty, extensive tax structure, and higher incompatible price points with regional players.
- In Nov 2021, FDA approved Milla Pharmaceutical’s generic magnesium sulphate injection.
- In April 2021, K+S closed the sale of its American Salt business to US-based Stone Canyon Industries Holdings to reduce its debt.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Magnesium Sulphate Market Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Magnesium Sulphate Market reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Magnesium Sulphate Market Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Magnesium Sulphate Market
- Magnesium Sulphate Market Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Magnesium Sulphate Market sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Magnesium Sulphate Market Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Magnesium Sulphate Market: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
Connect To an Expert:
What insights does the Magnesium Sulphate Market report provide to the readers?
- Magnesium Sulphate Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Magnesium Sulphate Market player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Magnesium Sulphate Market in detail.
- By Product Type:
- Heptahydrate (Epsomite)
- Anhydrous (Calcined Kieserite)
- Monohydrate (Kieserite)
- By Application:
- Agriculture Additive
- Food & Feed Additives
- Pharmaceuticals Additives
- Chemical Intermediaries
- Pulp & Paper Additives
- Others Applications
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Get Full Access of this Report through our PayPal Payment Gateway
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583