According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Lithotripsy Devices to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Lithotripsy Devices market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3084
By 2031, the market for lithotripsy devices is expected to reach more than US$ 2 Bn, growing at a CAGR of more than 5%. The market is primarily driven by the growing incidence of urolithiasis, the rise in extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy procedures, technological advancements, and greater awareness.
The market analysis conducted by Fact.MR provides unique information on the market’s future growth. The analysis analyses significant trends that are influencing the growth of the market for lithotripsy devices. This recently released study clarifies crucial trends, such as the market’s drivers, constraints, and possibilities for established businesses as well as up-and-coming competitors involved in supply and manufacturing. The most recent study from Fact.MR offers an in-depth analysis of the lithotripsy device market.
The study provides useful and practical market information for lithotripsy devices. The most recent research from Fact.MR includes historical market data and industry forecasting along with information on the market’s current state in several countries. The sales and demand of lithotripsy devices across various sectors and geographies are also covered in the research.
This recently released, informative study provides information on the market insights for lithotripsy devices as well as their major dynamics, effects on the whole value chain from suppliers to end users, and market growth.
- Product Type
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy Devices
- Intracorporeal Lithotripsy Devices
- Laser Lithotripsy Devices
- Electrohydraulic Lithotripsy Devices
- Ultrasonic Lithotripsy Devices
- Mechanical Lithotripsy Devices
- Lithotripsy Devices for Kidney Stones
- Lithotripsy Devices for Ureteral Stones
- Lithotripsy Devices for Pancreatic Stones
- Lithotripsy Devices for Bile Duct Stones
- End User
- Lithotripsy Devices for Hospitals
- Lithotripsy Devices for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Lithotripsy Devices for Other End Users
It has been established that the market for lithotripsy devices is cutthroat. Among the major players in the lithotripsy device market are EDAP TMS, Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Accuron, and DirexGroup.
Corporations are making certain strategic moves to help them improve their market positions, including mergers, new product launches, acquisitions, and partnerships.
In order to strengthen their positions throughout the predicted period, enterprises are also focusing on extending the applications of lithotripsy devices.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Two out of every five sales for extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) are anticipated.
- Hospitals continue to be the largest consumers of lithotripsy equipment, accounting for 50% of sales.
- Sales of specialised clinics will grow at a rate of about 5% CAGR until 2031.
- By application, kidney stone therapy will continue to dominate, accounting for more than 2/5 of the revenue. The U.S. market will show signs of opportunity, growing at a CAGR of 5%.
- In the UK, 3 out of 10 lithotripsy device sales are anticipated. Asia is expected to become a very lucrative growth market, with China, Japan, and India leading the way.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583