Linen & turnover kits market has witnessed a seismic shift towards single-use disposable linen. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Single-use clothing exhibits advantages such as better hygiene and easy disposal.
Demand for single-use linen is increasing as it reduces the risk of patient-to-patient transmission of infection and optimizes sterility during surgeries.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key findings of the linen and turnover kits market study:
- Regional breakdown of the linen and turnover kits market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by linen and turnover kits vendors in detail.
- What are COVID-19 implication on linen and turnover kits market and learn how businesses can respond, manage and mitigate the risks?
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the linen and turnover kits market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global linen and turnover kits
Global linen & turnover kits market is largely fragmented with presence of numerous regional players.
Prominent players with established market in linen & turnover kits market includes Mckesson Corporation, Ecolab, ANSELL Ltd, Cardinal Health, Medline Industries, Inc, Advance Medical Designs, Inc. Little Rapids Corporation, GRI-Alleset and Aligned Medical Solutions. Key players of linen & turnover kits market have targeted several organic and inorganic growth strategies, to gain upper hand in the global market.
- For instance, In January 2019, Ecolab acquired BIOQUELL PLC, a leading provider of hydrogen peroxide vapor bio-decontamination systems and services for the life sciences and healthcare industries. They have prioritized superior quality linen & turnover kits to reduce health hazards after surgery
- Likewise, Cardinal Health completed the acquisitions of Mirixa® and mscripts® in the year 2019. These acquisitions are expected to support Cardinal Health and help them optimize their customer base in medical supplies.
Linen & Turnover Kits Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the linen & turnover kits market with detailed segmentation on the basis product type, modality, end user and key regions.
· By Product Type :
- Disposable Linens
- Table Sheets
- Lift/Draw Sheets
- Arm Board Covers
- Headrest Covers
- Reusable Linen
- Bed Sheets
- Patient Gowns
- Hospital Mattress
- Surgeon Gowns
- Turnover Kits
- Standard Room Linen Kits
- Standard Room Linen Kits with Bags
- Draw Tape Bags
- Draw Cord Bags
- Non Closure Bags
- Complete Room Turnover Kit with Bags & Mops
- Kits with Cotton Mops
- Microfiber Mops
- Other Accessories
· By Modality :
- Non Sterile
· By End User :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market outlook Report of Linen and Turnover Kits include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Linen and Turnover Kits Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Linen and Turnover Kits market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Linen and Turnover Kits market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Linen and Turnover Kits market size?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583