The global COVID-19 pandemic has turned several industries upside down by causing disruptions in their daily operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Agricultural Sprayers market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Agricultural Sprayers
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3476
The global agricultural sprayers market was valued at around US$ 1.8 Bn in 2020, which amounts to close to 1.6% share of the overall agricultural equipment market. Sales of agricultural sprayers are projected to accelerate at a healthy CAGR of 6% to top US$ 3.2 Bn by 2031.
Demand for battery-operated agricultural sprayers is set to increase steadily at a CAGR of 4% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031. Latest trends of agricultural sprayers and technological advancements in agricultural sprayers will pave the way for increased opportunities for market layers over the next ten years.
Key Market Segments Covered in Agricultural Sprayers Industry Research
- Product Type
- Handheld Agricultural Sprayers
- Self-propelled Sprayers
- Low HP Agricultural Sprayers
- Medium HP Agricultural Sprayers
- High HP Agricultural Sprayers
- Tractor-mounted Agricultural Sprayers
- Trailed Agricultural Sprayers
- Aerial Agriculture Sprayers
- Driverless Agricultural Sprayers
- Technically Advanced Faster Sprayers
- Modern Sprayers
- Autonomous Sprayers
- Autonomous Crop Sprayers
- Autonomous Orchard Sprayers
- Ultra-low Volume Agricultural Sprayers
- Low Volume Agricultural Sprayers
- High Volume Agricultural Sprayers
- Power Source
- Manual Agricultural Sprayers
- Battery-operated Agricultural Sprayers
- Fuel-operated Agricultural Sprayers
- Solar Agricultural Sprayers
- Electric Agricultural Sprayers
- Nozzle Type
- Agricultural Sprayers with Hydraulic Nozzle
- Agricultural Sprayers with Gaseous Nozzle
- Agricultural Sprayers with Centrifugal Nozzle
- Agricultural Sprayers with Thermal Nozzle
- Field Sprayers
- Orchard Sprayers
- Gardening Sprayers
Major corporations are acquiring sprayer companies, which is projected to result in market consolidation.
- In August 2020, Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., the parent company of Yamaha Motor Corporation in the United States, announced the beginning of a pesticide spraying service in Thailand using Yamaha Motor’s FAZER R unmanned industrial helicopter. Siam Yamaha Motor Robotics Co., Ltd., a joint company, will develop the product (SYMR). With the launch of this product, the company will be able to address the growing need for improved pest control in agriculture as well as high-quality spraying solutions.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global agricultural sprayers market to top US$ 3.2 Bn by 2031.
- Handheld agricultural sprayers projected to reach around US$ 400 Mn by 2031.
- Self-propelled agricultural sprayers projected to record above 7% CAGR over the next 10 years.
- Market in APEJ holds share of more than 40%.
- Market in Japan to record 4% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com