The latest industry analysis on Industrial Motor Market provides sales outlook in 20+ countries, across key categories Product, Application, Sales Channel. Insights on Industrial Motor Market market drivers, trends, and influencing factors are also included in the study.
The global industrial motor market is estimated at USD 17.7 Billion in 2022 and is forecast to reach USD 25.9 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2022-2032.
Fact.MR estimates that industrial motor market accounted around ~16% of the global motors market in 2021 due to the fact that companies started moving towards using technically advanced industrial motors that can save energy as well as reduce operation cost in recent past.
Click here to get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Prominent players covered in Industrial Motor Industry
- ABB Limited
- Siemens Aktiengesellschaft.
- WEG SA
- TECO Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Hyosung Corporation
- Nidec Corporation
- Regal Beloit Corporation
Key Industrial Motor Market Survey Highlights and Projections
- Fact.MR analysis provides Industrial Motor Market demand-supply assessment, revealing Industrial Motor Market sales to grow from US$ 17.7 Bn in 2022 to US$ 25.9 Bn in 2032
- The report provides sales outlook on Industrial Motor Market, opining Industrial Motor Market revenues to register a CAGR of 3.9% during 2022-2032
- Industrial Motor Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Industrial Motor Market demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
- Japan and South Korea Industrial Motor Market demand likely to grow at a steady clip during 2022-2032
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Industrial Motor Market Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Industrial Motor Market reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Industrial Motor Market Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Industrial Motor Market
- Industrial Motor Market Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Industrial Motor Market sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Industrial Motor Market Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Industrial Motor Market: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
Connect To an Expert:
What insights does the Industrial Motor Market report provide to the readers?
- Industrial Motor Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Industrial Motor Market player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Industrial Motor Market in detail.
- By Efficiency :
- DC and others
- By Application :
- Pumps & Fans
- Other Applications
- By Motor Type :
- DC Brushed motor
- DC Brushless motor
- Stepper motor
- Traction Motor
- By End Use Vertical :
- Commercial HVAC
- F&B Manufacturing
- Other Sectors
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583