The value of the global industrial labels market is set to reach US$ 66.7 billion in 2023 and increase to US$ 111 billion by 2033-end, expanding at a steady CAGR of 5.2% through 2033.
There are a lot of benefits that are associated with industrial labels including anti-peel qualities, high pressure and temperature resistance, and moisture resistance. The appropriate use of labeling ensures brand awareness and plays a vital role to attract and retain customers. Labels are a piece of foil, paper, and plastic that is attached to any product to provide information about the same. Increasing requirement for packaged perishable products is likely to propel sales of labels in the coming years.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Sales of industrial labels are likely to increase at a CAGR of 5.2% through 2033.
- The U.S. market is likely to hold 82% share of the North America market by 2033-end.
- Valuation of industrial label sales are estimated to reach US$ 111 billion by 2033.
- The market in Germany is likely to progress at a CAGR of 4.9% through 2033.
“Increasing use of Industrial labels by manufacturers to keep a record of the product and the supply chain is predicted to propel their demand in the global market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Some of the key efforts that are taken by players to increase the sales of different labels include :
- Avery Dennison Corporation in May 2022 expanded its capacity while making investments in manufacturing efficiency. The company aims to meet the rising demand for label & packaging materials. This new facility is likely to include state-of-the-art and high-speed adhesive coater for different labels.
- Resource Label Group, LLC in January 2022 acquired QSX Labels for the expansion of its regional presence in New England.
Major industrial label manufacturers include 3M Clabel, Brady Corporation, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, H.B. Fuller Company, Fuji Seal International, Inc., Dunmore Corporation, and DowDuPont, Inc.
Rising use of industrial labels to help people know about product specifications, identification of brands, and improve their aesthetic presence is likely to bolster growth opportunities in the global market.
The players are investing a handsome amount to get a competitive edge in the global market.
- CCL Industries in December 2021 invested in its HP Indigo press in Canada at the CCL Label Healthcare facility. It is the first HP Indigo 35K Digital Press in the world.
Segmentation of Industrial Labels Industry Research:
· By Product :
- Equipment Asset Tags
- Others Types
· By End Use :
- Transportation & Logistics
- Consumer Durables
- Other End Uses
· By Material :
· By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
Questionnaire answered in the Market Outlook Report of Industrial Labels include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Industrial Labels Market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Industrial Labels Market Demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Industrial Labels market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table, which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Industrial Labels market size?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583