The global intraocular lenses market valued at US$ 4.1 billion in 2022 is projected to surge to US$ 6.7 billion by the end of 2032. Sales of intraocular lenses are slated to rise at a steady 5% CAGR over the next ten years.
An increasing number of cataract removal surgeries being performed across the world is anticipated to be a key driver for the global intraocular lenses market across the forecast period. Rising geriatric population, adoption of advanced ophthalmic products, high incidence of diabetes, and introduction of favorable reimbursement policies are other factors that are expected to uplift market growth.
For In-depth Analysis & Business Strategy, Buy a Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7753
Key manufacturers of intraocular lenses are focusing on the expansion of their business scope to gain a competitive edge over other market players.
- In January 2022, Rayner, a U.K.-based IOL manufacturer announced the expansion of its product portfolio. The RayOne product portfolio features RayOne Hydrophobic BLF, which is the first blue light-filtering intraocular lens made to protect the retina from harmful blue light.
- In July 2021, Johnson & Johnson Vision, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson announced that it had received FDA approval for its new intraocular lenses. Tecnis Synergy and Tecnis Synergy Toric II were the two lenses that were approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- At present, the global intraocular lenses market is valued at US$ 4.1 billion.
- Sales of intraocular lenses are estimated to progress at a 5% CAGR over the next ten years.
- Revenue from the intraocular lenses market is slated to reach US$ 6.7 billion by 2032.
- Lack of insurance coverage for postoperative issues and the absence of proper reimbursement for premium intraocular lenses are projected to hamper market growth.
- China, Japan, and India are anticipated to lead the demand for intraocular lenses in the Asia Pacific region owing to the high incidence of diabetes and rising number of cataract surgeries being performed.
- Monofocal intraocular lenses accounted for nearly 50% share of the global market in 2021 and a similar trend is expected for the forecast period.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7753
“Increasing incidence of diabetes and rising patient pool for cataracts are expected to be crucial to intraocular lenses market evolution,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Intraocular lens manufacturers are investing in research and development of novel lenses to fast-track their launch and advance their sales potential. Suppliers of intraocular lenses are also expected to focus on the expansion of their business scope through various collaborations, partnerships, and mergers across the forecast period.
A detailed account of all market strategies adopted by key players as well as new entrants has been profiled in this latest intraocular lenses market research report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
|Intraocular lens Market Size (2022)||US$ 4.1 Billion|
|Projected Market Value (2032F)||US$ 6.7 Billion|
|Global Market Growth Rate (2022-2032)||5% CAGR|
|Monofocal Intraocular Lens Segment Market Share (2021)||~50%|
|Key Companies Profiled||
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7753
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Tel: +353-1-6111-593 (Dublin 2)