According to the latest study by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global nutrition consulting services market size is estimated at US$ 7.6 billion in 2022 and is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast years of 2022-2032. The market is expected to be driven by increasing chronic diseases worldwide and the rising inclination of people towards a healthy lifestyle.
A nutrition consultant analyses the health condition of a patient, performs nutrition screening and tests, and offers a planned meal as required. The global spread of COVID-19 fuelled the demand for nutrition consulting services due to surging awareness among people regarding their health. The geriatric population, which is highly prone to chronic diseases, has increased, which has resulted in substantial growth in the popularity of these services.
For In-depth Analysis & Business Strategy, Buy a Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7777
The adoption of advanced technologies such as apps, software, and others to analyze patients’ health remotely and offer nutrition plans is expected to create lucrative opportunities for market participants.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global nutrition consulting services market is predicted to expand at a moderate CAGR of 3.5% and reach a valuation of US$ 10.8 billion by 2032.
- The market evolved at a sluggish 2.8% CAGR during the period 2017-2021.
- Under service segment, nutrition coaching & consulting dominate the market with a share of 55%.
- North America leads the global market with 37% market share in 2021.
- Revenue from nutrition consulting services is expected to increase at CAGRs of 3.8% and 4.3%, respectively, in Europe and East Asia.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7777
“Rising population inclination towards healthy lifestyle to aid growth opportunities for market participants,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Competitive intensity in the global nutrition consulting services market is expected to be high. This space has various new and established market players following organic and inorganic strategies to capture a higher market share. Acquisitions and integration of advanced technology are major strategies being adopted by market players to stay ahead in the landscape.
Increasing Worldwide Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart attacks, high cholesterol, and others is expected to stimulate the demand for nutrition consulting services. Chronic conditions are a disease of long-term duration and adversely impact the health of patients, which accelerates the demand for nutrition consultants to offer nutrition plans along with timely analysis of the patient’s health.
- As per the Centres for Diseases Control and Prevention, worldwide, around half of adults are suffering from chronic diseases.
Additionally, the demand for nutrition consulting services is expected to rise with a substantial rise in the obese population worldwide.
- As per the World Health Organization, around one-fourth of the adult population in the world is obese or overweight.
This is due to the lack of exercise and poor eating habits. As a result, the demand for nutrition consultants is increasing worldwide to make dietary changes and efficiently manage the health of the obese population.
Choose Quick and Secure PayPal Payment Mode to Get Full Access of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7777
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Tel: +353-1-6111-593 (Dublin 2)